Swine flu vaccination - Would you have it

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby lakes10 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:00 am

woof woof ! wrote:Swine Flu Conspiracy ?

lol have you read some on the posts under that video on youtube, very funny.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:05 pm

made in UK wrote:I had the vaccine a few weeks back. Since then I've had these weird dreams almost every night. I've dreamt about pigs rolling around in fluffy white clouds playing 'stairway to heaven' while being orchastrated by George Orwell. After the encore of this masterpiece the pigs all line-up in a row and Dr Evil skateboards through the clouds and hands each pig a test tube (which looks more like a pint glass). The pigs are told to urinate into the tube and pour it through the clouds. At this point in the dream I take a ride with the urine down through the thick puffy clouds. Then suddenly appears a vast sandy desert below, the ground is getting bigger and bigger and I'm rapidly racing towards the earth. I expect to wake up before I hit the ground. But instead I land on Kirsty Alley who breaks my fall and her collar bone in the process. Then like Kaiser so sa she's gone. A little Mexican man apperas before me sitting on the ground with a bath tub next to him and the largest sombrero I've ever seen with tequilla worms hanging from the huge diameter of his head gear. The pint glasses smash into his bath and in a very slow motion he looks up at me and beneath his monstrocity of a moustauche I see one tooth and devious smile. He pulls the bath plug and the urine goes down the waste and he laughs 'mwwwhhahaahahaha' like that. He tells me in Spanish that the urine  will get in to the water treatment facility and although not being treated properly (as its Mexico I'm in) the pigs Urine will go out to the taps of 20 Million Mexicans by the next day and infect them. Himself, Dr Evil and the CIA are trying to cull the Human population on earth. I am unable to talk back or move now in my dream but pique passes me some tequila and I swig it nervously. All of a sudden I am woken up by the smell of frying bacon on the pan, my misses is cooking me bacon but nothing else. I walk around the house wondering whether my dream was some kind of premonition and I flick on the TV and low and behold I see Oprah Winfrey interviewing Kirsty Alley about the diet of pork scratcings. Suddenly now Its clicked for me! Everything was becoming related to or morphing into pigs, to clarify my conclusion with guarentee I went over to our picturre frame. I Picked up a photo of the mother-in-law and there before me was a portrait of a lincolnshire pig. More recently I've been blacking out alot and talking to myself even more than I used to, its getting worse and worse and my world feels like it's closing in on me, I cannot handle it anymore what should I do? Do you think its the vaccine thats done this to me or the 2000 liberty caps I munched down 2 weeks ago?

I don't think thats from the swine flu vaccine :lookaround
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:04 pm

lakes10 wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Swine Flu Conspiracy ?

lol have you read some on the posts under that video on youtube, very funny.

:D , yeah, I'm convinced some of them post in here !

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Rush Job » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:12 pm

I wouldnt go anywhere near it, fair enough if your working with a load of kids like but a lot of these vacines just undermine your immune system.
Then you look at the chances of our most potent flu from spain in the 20s morfing with bird flu, something that has never happend before then within a few years its some how managed to get swine flu to join the party.
So swine flu is a mix of 3 flu`s, now call me a nuttcase if you like but what are the chances it was made in a lab to make a load of money?
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:48 pm

well i have just had the Swine flu jab..............if my hands and feet turn into trotters i will let you know.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:46 am

I'm not really worried about swine flu. Here's my concern:

a.. 3 years ago, Chinese calendar year of the COW . . . . MAD COW DISEASE

b.. 2 years ago, Chinese calendar year of the BIRD . . . . AVIAN FLU

c.. This year, Chinese calendar year of the PIG . . . . . . . SWINE FLU

d.. Next year is the year of the C'ock -  :wwww
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:50 am

I had mine this morning. (btw I have mild asthma hence having it) I was ok for most of the afternoon but now I feel like :censored:. Feverish as hell, weak as a kitten. :(
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 am

bavlondon wrote:I had mine this morning. (btw I have mild asthma hence having it) I was ok for most of the afternoon but now I feel like :censored:. Feverish as hell, weak as a kitten. :(

Hypochondriac
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:32 am

i've had the vaccination, but only cos i fancy the a.rse off the nurse who does it. i feel fine, the only side effect was a massive boner
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:12 am

made in UK wrote:
bavlondon wrote:I had mine this morning. (btw I have mild asthma hence having it) I was ok for most of the afternoon but now I feel like :censored:. Feverish as hell, weak as a kitten. :(

Hypochondriac

Actually astmatics are just 1 of a few groups of people that SHOULD be getting it. Sure the chance that complications could arise in the event of flu is minimal id rather just nip it in the bud.

Anyway don't be jealous just because no one has asked if you want one.  :rasp

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:23 am

Woollyback wrote:i've had the vaccination, but only cos i fancy the a.rse off the nurse who does it. i feel fine, the only side effect was a massive boner

I think the nurse who gave me mine fancied me yesterday. She said I was a handsome boy.  :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:40 am

Woollyback wrote:i've had the vaccination, but only cos i fancy the a.rse off the nurse who does it. i feel fine, the only side effect was a massive boner

:laugh:
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:15 pm

made in UK wrote:I had the vaccine a few weeks back. Since then I've had these weird dreams almost every night. I've dreamt about pigs rolling around in fluffy white clouds playing 'stairway to heaven' while being orchastrated by George Orwell. After the encore of this masterpiece the pigs all line-up in a row and Dr Evil skateboards through the clouds and hands each pig a test tube (which looks more like a pint glass). The pigs are told to urinate into the tube and pour it through the clouds. At this point in the dream I take a ride with the urine down through the thick puffy clouds. Then suddenly appears a vast sandy desert below, the ground is getting bigger and bigger and I'm rapidly racing towards the earth. I expect to wake up before I hit the ground. But instead I land on Kirsty Alley who breaks my fall and her collar bone in the process. Then like Kaiser so sa she's gone. A little Mexican man apperas before me sitting on the ground with a bath tub next to him and the largest sombrero I've ever seen with tequilla worms hanging from the huge diameter of his head gear. The pint glasses smash into his bath and in a very slow motion he looks up at me and beneath his monstrocity of a moustauche I see one tooth and devious smile. He pulls the bath plug and the urine goes down the waste and he laughs 'mwwwhhahaahahaha' like that. He tells me in Spanish that the urine  will get in to the water treatment facility and although not being treated properly (as its Mexico I'm in) the pigs Urine will go out to the taps of 20 Million Mexicans by the next day and infect them. Himself, Dr Evil and the CIA are trying to cull the Human population on earth. I am unable to talk back or move now in my dream but pique passes me some tequila and I swig it nervously. All of a sudden I am woken up by the smell of frying bacon on the pan, my misses is cooking me bacon but nothing else. I walk around the house wondering whether my dream was some kind of premonition and I flick on the TV and low and behold I see Oprah Winfrey interviewing Kirsty Alley about the diet of pork scratcings. Suddenly now Its clicked for me! Everything was becoming related to or morphing into pigs, to clarify my conclusion with guarentee I went over to our picturre frame. I Picked up a photo of the mother-in-law and there before me was a portrait of a lincolnshire pig. More recently I've been blacking out alot and talking to myself even more than I used to, its getting worse and worse and my world feels like it's closing in on me, I cannot handle it anymore what should I do? Do you think its the vaccine thats done this to me or the 2000 liberty caps I munched down 2 weeks ago?

That is absolute class  :laugh:

If thats what happens i want the vaccination.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:43 pm

bavlondon wrote:
made in UK wrote:

Hypochondriac

Actually astmatics are just 1 of a few groups of people that SHOULD be getting it. Sure the chance that complications could arise in the event of flu is minimal id rather just nip it in the bud.

Anyway don't be jealous just because no one has asked if you want one.  :rasp

Yep, my girl-child has asthma and was told she was one of the first groups to get it. Along with others on long term medication, and the over 65's....
Though my preference would have been if she got the single-dose rather than the multi-dose version of it. The latter has a mercury derivative in it, used as a preservative, 'cos they give more than one person a blast of it from the same vial. Not sure I'm too keen on the idea of mercury swimming around in me blood...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redbeergoggles » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:40 pm

I will be steadfastly refusing any vaccination the government or British Medical council deem as essential to administer ,due to my son being given the M.M.R when he was a baby ,now he is A.D.H.D ,has Aspergers Syndrome ,coupled with Dyspraxia .

I think its a disgrace how such vaccinations our detrimental to peoples well being ,but are almost forced on the most trusting patients and indeed in my case parents ,It wasn't long ago a well respected surgeon in the field (Andrew Wakefield ) described the dangers inherent in prescribing the drug to children ,he called the disease  autistic enterocolitis and he was ridiculed and scorned for his beliefs  ,except by the parents, and I include myself in that group who had seen the light fade in their kids eyes once they had the vaccination  .

I expect one day the truth will surface ,how big moneymaking conglomerates all have a huge monetary gain in selling these drugs ,and how they do so indiscriminately fuelled by peoples fear ,until then I warrant a few more Doctors who have the bravery to tell us the truth ,will have massive campaigns mounted against them in a attempt to discredit their findings ...... Until that day I will fight tooth and nail, along with Thousands of other like minded parents against this abomination ....

This is a subject for obvious reasons is close to my heart ,so I do not want to enter into any form of debate ,there are conspiracy theories dotted all over the internet ,but its a pretty incontestable truth when its staring you in the face ...
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum