aCe' wrote:
Judge wrote:link to differences to the 1976 flu and 2009 swine flu

lakes click this link to find out

can i click too ?

mmmmmmmmm.....ok
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 pm

God im dyin here i woke up with that Flu thingy on Wed morning felt like s,hit , yesterday felt much better an thought thats it, just a 48 hour virus ,But  Last night at 1 oclock in the mornin i ended up at the ozzie, I couldnt breath an everytime i did me chest killed me, i had pain in me chest , top of me arm an round the shoulder, i really thought i was having a heart attack,
Went the ozzie , had a heart monitor on me ,chest ex rays an me blood all done, Me heart was fine, dont know how like with the pressure ive put up with the last week, Anyway they let me go this morning at 8 oclock, Nasty chest infection, its fecking horrible every time i breath it hurts,im sweating an feel horrible,  Dosed up with penacillan now an pain killers, lyin on the couch, an everyone has feckin gone to work an left me  :(
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 pm

NANNY RED wrote:God im dyin here i woke up with that Flu thingy on Wed morning felt like s,hit , yesterday felt much better an thought thats it, just a 48 hour virus ,But  Last night at 1 oclock in the mornin i ended up at the ozzie, I couldnt breath an everytime i did me chest killed me, i had pain in me chest , top of me arm an round the shoulder, i really thought i was having a heart attack,
Went the ozzie , had a heart monitor on me ,chest ex rays an me blood all done, Me heart was fine, dont know how like with the pressure ive put up with the last week, Anyway they let me go this morning at 8 oclock, Nasty chest infection, its fecking horrible every time i breath it hurts,im sweating an feel horrible,  Dosed up with penacillan now an pain killers, lyin on the couch, an everyone has feckin gone to work an left me  :(

here Nan, might cheer you up a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr74y9OMHlo
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:10 pm

From NidosKidos.org

Swine Flu

Let’s put swine flu (H1N1) into perspective
What are the symptoms of Influenza A (H1N1)?
• Fever • Headache • Cough • Sore throat • Runny & stuffy nose • Extreme fatigue • Muscle aches • Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea (these symptoms may also occur, but are more common in children)
So….
Just about anyone could have Swine Flu
Deaths
816 deaths worldwide in 160 countries
Europe – 16,556 cases with 34 deaths
‘Given that countries are no longer required to test and report individual cases, the number of cases reported actually understates the real number of cases.’
Odds of …
# death by assault in your lifetime : 331/1
# death by falling : 250/1
# death by firearm : 325/1
# death by poison : 1,400/1
# death in a car crash : 5,000/1
# death by choking on food or something else : 5,000/1
# death by drowning : 9,000/1
# death by murder : 20,000/1
# death by lightning : 71,000/1
# death by dog attack : 137,000/1
# death in the bathtub : 807,000/1
# death by a flood : 713,000/1
# death by falling out of bed : 2,000,000/1
# being killed in a terrorist WMD attack : 6,000,000/1
1154 people died (worldwide)
Odds 8,000,000/1
Yup, that’s right
You at a greater risk from drowning in a bathtub

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Greavesie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:13 pm

that was one of the points I was going to make Woof, its so vague nobody really knows whos had it and who hasnt, nobody gets diagnosed. I phoned the NHS line about it. I had a headache, achey muscles and a temperature. They said I COULD have it, got the tammy flu and felt much better before I even took the stuff. It's a myth for a week off work, thats all it is :D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:13 pm

6,000,000/1 for those in the twin towers woof !!
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:17 pm

lets not forget that the real risk is the virus mutating into something a lot stronger as it passes from person to person

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Greavesie wrote:that was one of the points I was going to make Woof, its so vague nobody really knows whos had it and who hasnt, nobody gets diagnosed. I phoned the NHS line about it. I had a headache, achey muscles and a temperature. They said I COULD have it, got the tammy flu and felt much better before I even took the stuff. It's a myth for a week off work, thats all it is :D

dont be an idiot mate

NHS guidelines say you must have a temp of at least 38c or above, plus at least 3 other symptoms, which woof has kindly posted up on the previous page.

for example: 38c, plus sore throat, aches, and nausea for it to be remotely like swine flu.

plus if you do have flu, then you would at least be badly ill for 2-3 weeks. if its a week, then you had a bad cold mate, or the dreaded man flu.

you wimp greavsie :D

NHS swine flu updated website
Last edited by Judge on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Judge wrote:
Greavesie wrote:that was one of the points I was going to make Woof, its so vague nobody really knows whos had it and who hasnt, nobody gets diagnosed. I phoned the NHS line about it. I had a headache, achey muscles and a temperature. They said I COULD have it, got the tammy flu and felt much better before I even took the stuff. It's a myth for a week off work, thats all it is :D

dont be an idiot mate

NHS guidelines say you must have a temp of at least 38c or above, plus at least 3 other symptoms, which woof has kindly posted up on the previous page.

for example: 38c, plus sore throat, aches, and nausea for it to be remotely like swine flu.

plus if you do have flu, then you would at least be badly ill for 2-3 weeks. if its a week, then you had a bad cold mate, or the dreaded man flu.

you're a t0ssser judge  :laugh:

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Judge wrote:

dont be an idiot mate

sh*t that means i have it then

i been feeling like sh*t all week and getting worse

but judge you could be right it might just be the worse case of man flu ever  :D  :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Greavesie wrote:
Judge wrote:

dont be an idiot mate

im a t0ssser judge  :laugh:

thats probably what you did to pass your time when off for your week  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 pm

i perfer to go to work when i'm ill i have to work harder when i'm at home ill or not :D :D
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:27 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:i perfer to go to work when i'm ill i have to work harder when i'm at home ill or not :D :D

agreed  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Judge wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
Judge wrote:

dont be an idiot mate

im a t0ssser judge  :laugh:

thats probably what you did to pass your time when off for your week  :p

sure.........just that week off  :suspect:

:D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:28 pm

greavsie = merchant banker :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext