Gunmen attack cricketers in pakistan - Sri lankan players shot - nuts

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Madmax » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:18 pm

clueless p.ri.ck.s if you want to targer something fecking blow up fergie or mannure then again i guess they must be glory hunters.. (mannure fans)
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Worst thing to happen since those isralies were shot by Palestinians at the 1987 Olympics.

Pakistan is so corrupt and :censored: up. They will never host any cricket event period after this.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:35 pm

There was a lot of flak flying around on BBC 606 forums a while back when teams were refusing to tour Pakistan. Basically there were claims the aussies were picking and choosing where was safe because of attacks when they toured England in 2005 and they didn't go home. Now the aussies have been proven right in their decision not to tour Pakistan, fortunately the Sri Lankan team didn't suffer any fatalities. There was also stick over people (England) deciding India was safe and Pakistan wasn't. I think the safety of the cricketers is paramount.

Unfortunately terrorism doesn't need it's own TV station and media network to succeed, it has the worldwide media that works on its behalf. The s*y channels on freeview 82 and 83 focused very heavily on that attack, partly why I don't watch the news is because it's all depressing and causes panic. Do we really need credit crunch articles on every f in news programme?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum