Driving me nuts - Name that tune

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Can someone please put me out of my misery. Heard this tune the other day and it's one I've heard a thousand times, but can I remember the title ? NO !! and it's doing my head in, like one of those tunes you hate but can't get out of your head, i don't hate the tune but can't get it out of my head until i've found the title.

HELP !!!!

ps the slide show on russian highways (accompanies the tune) worth a look for anyone planning a fly drive holiday Moscow - Yakustk    :D

name that tune

pps It's a power point slide show, safe to open (virus free) click to proceed to next picture.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby GYBS » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Its by Vangelis i think mate - from a film years ago - then again i maybe wrong :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:39 am

its from the movie 1492. by the group called Vangelis. title is... Conquest of Paradise. i thought it was from the Last of the Mohicans initially.

click here
maypaxvobiscum

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 am

I've been checking movie soundtracks and russian opera's and couldn't find the f'ucker, Cheers Maypax I can now finally bin it  :D .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Effes » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:47 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:its from the movie 1492. by the group called Vangelis. title is... Conquest of Paradise. i thought it was from the Last of the Mohicans initially.

click here

:laugh:

That would be John Vangelis - former lead singer of Yes
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:23 am

oops *blushes* :D

btw does anyone have this song?

im unable to start any connection with limewire so i cant download anymore. im hoping someone has it and could send it to me on email or something  :p

btw Woof, if you like Vangelis...do check of the OST for Last of the Mohicans, Requiem For A Dream and a BAND ( im sure this time) called Apocolyptica ... here is one of their tracks..

clik ere
maypaxvobiscum

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:06 am

Effes wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:its from the movie 1492. by the group called Vangelis. title is... Conquest of Paradise. i thought it was from the Last of the Mohicans initially.

click here

:laugh:

That would be John Vangelis - former lead singer of Yes

???

The YES vocalist was Jon Anderson, he did do stuff with Vangelis who is essentially a keyboard player.

Don't particularly like Vangelis Maypax. That tune just got lodged in my head the other day and not remembering/knowing it's source was buggin' me.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby GYBS » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:35 pm

wasnt most of the last of mohicans done by clannad and enya ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:05 pm

hey Woof can i have a card removed for helping you get rid of that f'ker thats been bothering you for sooo long? ? :p

GYBS...yeah it was mostly Clannad im just saying if Woof likes those typa music.
maypaxvobiscum

Return to General Chat Forum