Bomb blast near my office

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Shanti » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:48 am

I reacted quickly removing the pic, however, sorry for causing this tough argument. :)
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:53 am

Only a difference of opinion Shanti , forget it , we have . :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Shanti » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:01 am

THanks woof, maybe next time i will put a picture of a blown up burned toast :)
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby 106-1093504160 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:01 am

good morning all.
106-1093504160

Postby zarababe » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:05 am

Shanti wrote:THanks woof, maybe next time i will put a picture of a blown up burned toast :)

why do you have a fetish for burning things  ???  :upside:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:06 am

:D  :laugh:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:08 am

i think shanti is turned on by my avatar, thats why she likes burning things. i think!!
106-1093504160

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:13 am

lol alan think the auld dawg wants some doggy styley aswell the dawgs slobberin oh well it is morning time and we all know where the blood rushes to of a morning in a man an it aint to there brain :D

burn baby burn
disco inferno :upside:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:17 am

cisse, i dont want to appear to be naive but what does lol mean.

also how do you know where the blood rushes? secondly the blood in the female rushes to the chest area in the morn, thats why women look larger in the morns, than by the end of the day, or is that the cold weather? ???
106-1093504160

Postby Ciggy » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:27 am

you know where the blood goes how long have u been awake :;):  :D or didnt u notice it because its the norm for a man in the mornin :p

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shanti » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:28 am

zarababe wrote:
Shanti wrote:THanks woof, maybe next time i will put a picture of a blown up burned toast :)

why do you have a fetish for burning things  ???  :upside:

???
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby 106-1093504160 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:21 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:you know where the blood goes how long have u been awake :;):  :D or didnt u notice it because its the norm for a man in the mornin :p

you cheeky little ?!"
106-1093504160

Postby supersub » Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:05 am

I've read this thread with great interest.
Firstly my condolences to the families of the victims of the bombing.
Thankfully Shanti is unharmed physically by the atrocity but being in such a close vicinity sometimes has another after effect.I hope alls well Shanti and don't be perturbed by the rather active debate you started.
   I do find it quite hypocritical of some members how they can use expletives on a regular basis and of course sexual innuendos and yet find the publication of a severed limb offensive,on the grounds that kids maybe present.I don't advocate the use of this forum to publicise world news events but when such a tragic event occurs on the doorstep of a member,then I feel that member has every right to use this forum to realise that fear,angst or terror,here on this forum,and we as their friends lend that ear/support.
    This is not only a footy forum but a general chat for members when the footy goes quiet.

There was a time in the past when I wished there was a place like this to visit when the world felt like a sh.ithole.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby greenred » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:41 am

agree with the above.I only just spotted this thread but it seems to me people are missing the core issue.Shanti experienced something thousands of miles away and in the heat of the moment she posted an opinion and a picture.Surely that is the great advantage of the net,the ability to transfer news and information immediately across the world.Shanti,i didnt see your picture,but i applaud your ingenuity and awareness in showing the world the real horror of mindless terrorism.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:07 am

both supersub and greenred, i was the one who asked her to remove the picture. this is a picture of a leg that has been blown off. yes you can see  things like that, go to www.steakandcheese.com if thats what turns you on.

i have seen things like this so many times, in fact i am certain that i have seen more dead bodies in one day than most of you have seen or will see in a lifetime. it is not pleasant.

i know the damage that acts of terrorism can cause, i sometimes wonder whether some of you realise that you do not need to see pitures to know the damage. 9 people are dead, do you think its like dying in your sleep? of course they are decapitated.

now when someone swears on here the word is censored, also i have not been guilty of anything gross on here or even near the knuckle, the things i have said on here(no worse than anyone else, in fact nowhere near as bad as some) can be heard in every home or playground. what you dont see in every home or playground is a decapitated body. if you want to see things like that go to the relevant sites.

like i already said earlier in this post if you have a problem with my views pm me and i will explain some truths to you.

i am amazed that you can remove a tongue in cheek comment from here for fear of upsetting someone but are prepared to allow a picture of a human being that has been decapitated by an act of terrorism.

the mind boggles, it really does. the front page of the Star newsaper in malaysia yesterday showed a picture of a child, maybe 5 years old with half her back blown away in Jakarta, maybe i should post it so you can all pore over it.

in relation to hypocrisy, dont you dare ever compare a few swear words with decapitation as an act of terrorism. i am really having to bite my tongue here for fear of offending anyone further because i have certain morals.

i am not a moderator, i didnt remove the picture. shanti decided to that herself after  i asked her to, she could have kept it, in fact now i wish she did so we can see exactly what the moderators are like on here. dont talk about double standards when you remove harmless mesages but are prepared to show pictures of devistation.
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum