Worst weekend ever...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Sabre checks his calendar with a little help from his missus! :laugh:

must be clear skies ahead, look at that GRIN    :D
JoeTerp

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:14 pm

kazza 1 wrote:
Sabre wrote:You don't need a mental planning, you need a computer program.

My computer's calendar tells me when it's going to be those days, and also in which days she'll be more sensitive (which are marked red). Crucial information for any man if you're going to talk about something important with her.

There are plenty of computer menstruation calendars, mine is in Spanish. Good tool.  :D

I used to have a Samsung E530 phone that had a "Pink Cycle" in the extras. All you did was put the date of your last period in and it sent you reminder when you where due again :laugh:  My other halfs phone broke and he asked me if could he borrow mine and he took it to work with him. He got dogs abuse from a customer who had the same phone. She kept asking him when his period was due and he had'nt a clue what she was talking about until he came home and asked me!!! He never asked to borrow it again!!!!

Bad luck Lee J. Next time double check. My other half knows when mine is on its way. I get bad tempered and my tummy swells. When this happens he stays well clear!!!!

:laugh: good one Kazza. I have to cheat in other ways now though. Head Ache , Back Ache , the medical dictionary comes out of why i carnt be ar.sed,15 years of lying through me teeth  :laugh: When you dont have any thats what it comes down to :nod . The hot flushes is hitting me with a vengence now :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:07 pm

hope you heal up.

taking the p!ss out of my horrible experience and great expense

:D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Lee J wrote:hope you heal up.

taking the p!ss out of my horrible experience and great expense

:D

:laugh: serves you right for plotting :laugh: Shame there was no potting  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:58 am

NANNY RED wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
Sabre wrote:You don't need a mental planning, you need a computer program.

My computer's calendar tells me when it's going to be those days, and also in which days she'll be more sensitive (which are marked red). Crucial information for any man if you're going to talk about something important with her.

There are plenty of computer menstruation calendars, mine is in Spanish. Good tool.

I used to have a Samsung E530 phone that had a "Pink Cycle" in the extras. All you did was put the date of your last period in and it sent you reminder when you where due again :laugh:  My other halfs phone broke and he asked me if could he borrow mine and he took it to work with him. He got dogs abuse from a customer who had the same phone. She kept asking him when his period was due and he had'nt a clue what she was talking about until he came home and asked me!!! He never asked to borrow it again!!!!

Bad luck Lee J. Next time double check. My other half knows when mine is on its way. I get bad tempered and my tummy swells. When this happens he stays well clear!!!!

:laugh: good one Kazza. I have to cheat in other ways now though. Head Ache , Back Ache , the medical dictionary comes out of why i carnt be ar.sed,15 years of lying through me teeth  :laugh: When you dont have any thats what it comes down to :nod . The hot flushes is hitting me with a vengence now :laugh:

Your like me Nanny!! I give to old sore head, sore boobies etc!!! I cant be arsed sometimes!! But hes not stupid. He knows my cycle of by heart!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres nothing worse than hot flushes. My mum was 37 when they started with her. I'm starting to panic as now I'm 39 the "change" could be on its way!!! I'm not worried about everything stopping. I'm more worried about the late baby!!! I only have one and hes 20. Could you imagine having to tell a 20 year old that hes gonna have a brother or sister soon!!
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:04 am

Sabre wrote:
Woollyback wrote:bad planning lee.

i'm not saying that you should keep a mental record of when she's due on the blob, i'm saying you should just have 2 women on the go instead whose periods don't coincide

You don't need a mental planning, you need a computer program.

There are plenty of computer menstruation calendars, mine is in Spanish. Good tool.  :D

:laugh:  :laugh: contender for post of the year
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:53 am

As I was going to type earlier what im going to type now.

I know what ya going through lee as my brother went through a similar thing. It was his anniversary and he decided he needed a nice break from work and that his missus needed a break so he paid for a babysitter and whisked himself off with his wife to a hotel he booked for the weekend away from the kids and to "unwind". Needless to say a similar event occurred, she came back all relaxed and holding a wide smile to her face while my brother returned more depressed than ever !

I was going to tell this earlier but remembered his anniversary is on the 17th of this month and I totally forgot so had to tell him so and just spent ages sorting out his comp to make up for me forgetting ! :D
Last edited by Kharhaz on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:49 am

Toffeehater wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Woollyback wrote:bad planning lee.

i'm not saying that you should keep a mental record of when she's due on the blob, i'm saying you should just have 2 women on the go instead whose periods don't coincide

You don't need a mental planning, you need a computer program.

:laugh:  :laugh: contender for post of the year

tbf to sabre, he wrote that post genuinely without the intent to joke i reckon, but somehow got lost in translation, and we all laugh  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:22 am

Kharhaz wrote:As I was going to type earlier what im going to type now.

I know what ya going through lee as my brother went through a similar thing. It was his anniversary and he decided he needed a nice break from work and that his missus needed a break so he paid for a babysitter and whisked himself off with his wife to a hotel he booked for the weekend away from the kids and to "unwind". Needless to say a similar event occurred, she came back all relaxed and holding a wide smile to her face while my brother returned more depressed than ever !

I was going to tell this earlier but remembered his anniversary is on the 17th of this month and I totally forgot so had to tell him so and just spent ages sorting out his comp to make up for me forgetting ! :D

think I'd of thrown one up the babysitter mate.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:25 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Get her to have the injection - no periods whatsoever!

Shouldn't that be "no periods - period" ?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum