Met ace ventura - At the weekend

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:59 am

:laugh:  I was a family "50th Wedding Anniversary" on Saturday night and ran into Ace Ventura as I was leaving, my girlfriend was talking to some girl who looked very familiar and some lad with her went

"hello, I'm ace ventura, robbies cousin"

At first he caught me off guard and was wondering whether he was actually named after the pet detective until it clicked, the girl looked familar because I seen her photo on here but I didn't mention that to her.

Nice to finally meet you Ben, just hope you didnt see my "aeroplane" on the dance floor -  :D
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:03 am

i met sabre a few weeks back, or maybe it was him that met me... can't remember. anyway, he looks less like steve bruce in real life and he brought me a big chorizo.

weird when the forum becomes real isn't it?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:06 am

ive met taff, big hairy welshman :D
almost met cigs but couldnt find her
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:00 pm

andy_g wrote:i met sabre a few weeks back, or maybe it was him that met me... can't remember. anyway, he looks less like steve bruce in real life and he brought me a big chorizo.

weird when the forum becomes real isn't it?

Yes it's weird, because we like it or not, we tend to imagine the posters through out what they write and a couple of photos. Everything else is added by our imagination  :D And then for instance you expect a Liverpudlian full of tattoos, and kind of football fan and ill mouthed, and you instead find a polite well dressed and tall young man. It was nice to meet you, anyway!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Sabre wrote:you instead find a polite well dressed and tall young man. It was nice to meet you, anyway!

:hearts
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:07 pm

:blush:

:D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:16 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote: :laugh:  I was a family "50th Wedding Anniversary" on Saturday night and ran into Ace Ventura as I was leaving, my girlfriend was talking to some girl who looked very familiar and some lad with her went

"hello, I'm ace ventura, robbies cousin"

At first he caught me off guard and was wondering whether he was actually named after the pet detective until it clicked, the girl looked familar because I seen her photo on here but I didn't mention that to her.

Nice to finally meet you Ben, just hope you didnt see my "aeroplane" on the dance floor -  :D

Haha Doddy i was watching the dancing mate and fair play to ye, you got the moves.

Was tempted to challenge ye to a dance off like Stiflers in american pie the wedding but didnt fancy my chances :D

Very strange party that by the way, about 30 people in the whole gaff with one night in bangkok being blasted out followed by what seemed like crazy instrumental turkish music, Rafa-Dodd didnt seem to mind the style of music though, he just adapted his dance style accordingly  :laugh:

Good to meet you though mate.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:22 pm

I have met Murphy0151 about 20 years ago and been mates since, met Ciggy at a :censored: up went to school with JMac (he was in our kids year).
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:04 pm

JBG wrote:
Sabre wrote:you instead find a polite well dressed and tall young man. It was nice to meet you, anyway!

:laugh:  :laugh:

well dressed is stretching it, but young?? you were more pi.ssed than you looked, mate!!

:laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:15 pm

andy_g wrote:
JBG wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:

well dressed is stretching it, but young?? you were more pi.ssed than you looked, mate!!

:laugh:

:laugh: To know how píssed I am you have to look at my red-o-meter.

For some reason, everytime I drink my face goes red. I'm a true red then, as in,  :devil: . The more red, the more píssed. Shortly after I looked myself in a mirror and I was pretty red  :D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:25 pm

before I read any of the posts I was planing on saying you know his real name is Jim Carey right? and that I hoped you told him to stop making cr@p movies.
JoeTerp

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:49 pm

JoeTerp wrote:before I read any of the posts I was planing on saying you know his real name is Jim Carey right? and that I hoped you told him to stop making cr@p movies.

Thats almost blasphemus that Joe  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum