I got married last weekend - Lol

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:26 pm

i don't understand...why has Kazaar married Judge??
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:28 pm

:laugh:

Image :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:09 pm

:censored: off thats a fella 100%
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:28 pm

metalhead wrote:
I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying.

:laugh:  :laugh:

yeah. 2 minutes to find the shovel and 10 minutes of digging

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:40 pm

Nanny its real. im pretty sure. they have myspace too.

his

hers
maypaxvobiscum

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:08 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:Nanny its real. im pretty sure. they have myspace too.

his

hers

Maxi i dont care if it comes from outta space never mind my space thart a fella. Maybe been on the hormone tablets but thats a lad im tellin you
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:12 pm

nanny  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:18 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

his

hers

Maxi i dont care if it comes from outta space never mind my space thart a fella. Maybe been on the hormone tablets but thats a lad im tellin you

I thought that too Nanny when I 1st seen it. But he says shes pregnant and I have no reason to disbelieve him, lol. Hes so proud of her. I mean he must be if hes happy enough to plaster her picture all over the internet!!!!

Though fair play to him. Loves her and she loves him. They love is blind and OMG it must be  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:24 pm

kazza 1 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

his

hers

I thought that too Nanny when I 1st seen it. But he says shes pregnant and I have no reason to disbelieve him, lol. Hes so proud of her. I mean he must be if hes happy enough to plaster her picture all over the internet!!!!

Though fair play to him. Loves her and she loves him. They love is blind and OMG it must be  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Kazza the person who posted the thread is a wind up, its not his story because he contradicts himself by saying that he lost his virginity the day of his marriage, then says that he married her because she had her baby!  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:31 pm

7_Kewell wrote:i don't understand...why has Kazza married Judge??

:oops: Because we love each other!!! :p
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:36 pm

metalhead wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

his

hers

Kazza the person who posted the thread is a wind up, its not his story because he contradicts himself by saying that he lost his virginity the day of his marriage, then says that he married her because she had her baby!  :D

ME!!! A wind up??? Never!!!!!! I got the link from another football forum and only posted it because it gave me a laugh and made my day. I thought I would post it here and give other people a bit of a giggle!!!!! :no 
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:38 pm

metalhead wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

his

hers

Its a fella :laugh: Im convinced here an Metalhead maybe he was a Virgin an im bettin he still is :censored: hell you would have to be off you head to get a grip of that . An if it is a girl its not hes kid she was pregnant before they got married mind you hes no oil painting . Look at the hair line on it recedeing like a fellas

:nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:40 pm

kazza 1 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

his

hers

ME!!! A wind up??? Never!!!!!! I got the link from another football forum and only posted it because it gave me a laugh and made my day. I thought I would post it here and give other people a bit of a giggle!!!!! :no 

Kazza, Metalhead is just bad with pick up lines. forgive him  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Kaz i wouldnt even have a nightmare about that . I wonder if hes been paid.  :laugh: Im gonna copy the link an send it to ciggy  :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:46 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Kaz i wouldnt even have a nightmare about that . I wonder if hes been paid.  :laugh: Im gonna copy the link an send it to ciggy  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  No bother Maypax and Nanny!!! Not bothered anyway. Its just a bit of a laugh!!!!!

Our Ciggy will think its soooo funny!!! Let me know what she says about it!!!!
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum