Worst weekend ever...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:26 pm

I was thinking of her all along, I wanted her to have a weekend of pleasure, riding the love bus, taking a trip on the orgasm express but it just didn't happen.

you saying she did that on purpose?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:36 pm

:D , god knows mate . Are you sure it was her time of the month ?
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:55 pm

Toffeehater wrote: :D , god knows mate . Are you sure it was her time of the month ?

i didnt go down to check, however it did cost me a couple of quid in Tesco for some 'bungers'
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Woollyback wrote:bad planning lee.

i'm not saying that you should keep a mental record of when she's due on the blob, i'm saying you should just have 2 women on the go instead whose periods don't coincide

You don't need a mental planning, you need a computer program.

My computer's calendar tells me when it's going to be those days, and also in which days she'll be more sensitive (which are marked red). Crucial information for any man if you're going to talk about something important with her.

There are plenty of computer menstruation calendars, mine is in Spanish. Good tool.  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:38 pm

Sabre wrote:

i'm not saying that you should keep a mental record of when she's due on the blob, i'm saying you should just have 2 women on the go instead whose periods don't coincide

My computer's calendar tells me when it's going to be those days, and also in which days she'll be more sensitive (which are marked red). Crucial information for any man if you're going to talk about something important with her.

There are plenty of computer menstruation calendars, mine is in Spanish. Good tool.  :D

WTF? Sabre= Mel Gibson  :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:02 pm

Sabre wrote:

There are plenty of computer menstruation calendars, mine is in Spanish. Good tool.

:laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh:
Sabre! :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Get her to have the injection - no periods whatsoever!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:00 pm

Sabre wrote:

weirdo!!! :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Sabre wrote:

What if your lied to on a vacation?  How do you call her out on that??  Talk about an awkward conversation  :p
SupitsJonF

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Lee J wrote:I was thinking of her all along, I wanted her to have a weekend of pleasure, riding the love bus, taking a trip on the orgasm express but it just didn't happen.

you saying she did that on purpose?

:laugh:  :laugh: Im in bulk here Lee reading that an some of the other posts you lot have put up yous sound like that little fella whos always chasing bugs bunny Waldo i think his name is, always ready with his gun but gets nothin :laugh:

Lee book it again next week you should be ok then and she gets another free weekend away :laugh:

An Sabes what if your computer catches a virus :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:48 pm

F'kin hell Sabre!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby Bam » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:29 pm

If your snooker on the pink, by the red. Pot the brown.

If not just smash the red out of the way.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Sabre wrote:You don't need a mental planning, you need a computer program.

I used to have a Samsung E530 phone that had a "Pink Cycle" in the extras. All you did was put the date of your last period in and it sent you reminder when you where due again :laugh:  My other halfs phone broke and he asked me if could he borrow mine and he took it to work with him. He got dogs abuse from a customer who had the same phone. She kept asking him when his period was due and he had'nt a clue what she was talking about until he came home and asked me!!! He never asked to borrow it again!!!!

Bad luck Lee J. Next time double check. My other half knows when mine is on its way. I get bad tempered and my tummy swells. When this happens he stays well clear!!!!
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:49 pm

Sabre wrote:

:laugh:  :laugh:
Funniest thing I've read on here in ages,because I believe him as well!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Sabre checks his calendar with a little help from his missus! :laugh:

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum