Hi from a united fan

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Toffeehater » Tue May 13, 2008 6:27 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:Ok wtf is this joke about blackpool?? been hearing in for so long but never ever knew what it was .

Welcome lad to the forum . I personally don't mind united fans but some of them are arrogant cun.ts , my family has a long history of united fans with only me and my dad the LFC fans . Anyway at the end of the day , we are all here to talk about football

WWBBTJ ,will we though toffee lad will we.

what?  :Oo:  ???
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue May 13, 2008 9:11 pm

WWBBTJ

Will
We
Beat
Blackpool
T
James

Google that :;):
destro

Postby stmichael » Wed May 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Ok wtf is this joke about blackpool?? been hearing in for so long but never ever knew what it was .

:laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Toffeehater » Fri May 16, 2008 5:58 pm

ok nw i know what the joke is saw the thread
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri May 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Let me just say, with all the best intentions in the world letting mancs on this forum is likely to be as long term good as letting our European opponents on here. It's friendly and good natured to start with, but a spade is a spade and eventually their true colours show through. They're not going to come on here, be told how it is and actually like it. And I can't imagine they've come on here to talk about THEIR beloved Liverpool so how long does anyone expect it to last?

Better to keep it to Liverpool fans, we disagree enough as it is without needing others more likely to disagree to add to it. How many fans of other clubs have come in peace and left in peace? It is old toilet by the way, at full time someone hits flush and thousands of turds disappear...............
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dante » Sat May 17, 2008 4:09 pm

Owzat wrote:It's friendly and good natured to start with, but a spade is a spade and eventually their true colours show through. They're not going to come on here, be told how it is and actually like it.

And how is it then?
Dante

Postby Reg » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:34 pm

SteMufc wrote:Hi to all you scousers, im new to the board just wondering if im welcome here. Not here to cause trouble just to talk football. Not sure what else to put so ill just say a bit about myself. I'm 18 support United and good football. I hate all the Heysel, Munich, Hillsbrough stuff going on between so called "fans" which really shouldnt exist. I actually belong to a United forum where we all share the same view that rivalries shouldnt go further than football. Theres many posters in there that tell us about the good old days when the terracing was shared and most fans got along together. Also our forum has all boycotted the sun newspaper for all the stuff said about what happened in Sheffield and all the :censored: that was brought up. We understand what happened was a tradgedy and i personally appologise profusely for any simple minded idiots who sing about things they shouldnt. Well anyway im a season ticket holder at Old Trafford (not old toilet :no ) and go to pretty much every home game and a lot of away games. Anyway thats about it im sure im boring you all now so ill just stop.  :sleep  :D  :D

Welcome mate, I have no axe to grind with Mancs as long as the conversation is sensible and stays on subject.

Thats all I gotta say.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Introductions Forum