Hi from a united fan

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby SteMufc » Tue May 06, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi to all you scousers, im new to the board just wondering if im welcome here. Not here to cause trouble just to talk football. Not sure what else to put so ill just say a bit about myself. I'm 18 support United and good football. I hate all the Heysel, Munich, Hillsbrough stuff going on between so called "fans" which really shouldnt exist. I actually belong to a United forum where we all share the same view that rivalries shouldnt go further than football. Theres many posters in there that tell us about the good old days when the terracing was shared and most fans got along together. Also our forum has all boycotted the sun newspaper for all the stuff said about what happened in Sheffield and all the :censored: that was brought up. We understand what happened was a tradgedy and i personally appologise profusely for any simple minded idiots who sing about things they shouldnt. Well anyway im a season ticket holder at Old Trafford (not old toilet :no ) and go to pretty much every home game and a lot of away games. Anyway thats about it im sure im boring you all now so ill just stop.  :sleep  :D  :D
SteMufc

Postby Bad Bob » Tue May 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Fair play, lad.  As long as you're here to discuss football and not wind people up your perspective will be welcome.  You might not get the warmest reception from all quarters but a thick skin and a sense of humour will see you through. :)
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby neil » Tue May 06, 2008 2:04 pm

???
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 06, 2008 2:27 pm

I hope that people on here do ake their heads out of their ars.es and realise there is life outside LFC.

Keep your nose clean and you will have no problems here.

Also - a link to the website you referred to ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue May 06, 2008 2:29 pm

just experience mate
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue May 06, 2008 2:46 pm

i welcome you as a fellow human being
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SteMufc » Tue May 06, 2008 3:14 pm

www.unitedlounge.com
SteMufc

Postby Sabre » Tue May 06, 2008 3:40 pm

So you don't want fights and like footie. Well then, let's talk footie.

Which players of the current LFC squad would you honestly grab for your own team if suddenly available?
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Tue May 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Is it true that all United fans have a Torres complex?
JoeTerp

Postby SteMufc » Tue May 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Sabre wrote:So you don't want fights and like footie. Well then, let's talk footie.

Which players of the current LFC squad would you honestly grab for your own team if suddenly available?

If it was for our squad then i would say Gerrard, Torres and possibly Carragher and Babel. I dont think we're in a bad position players wise especially in midfield although a good young winger would be useful. We do need another striker as Sahas just gotta go due to injuries and Tev and Wayne are the only strikers at the moment. We have a 24 year old big African coming in but hes untested and we have Frasier Campbell coming back off loan from Hull where he had a fine season yet hes untested in the EPL. Babel caught my attention in the u21s championship at international level, Gerrards just a very good player even though we have a lot of cover in the centre of midfield he would be a great player to have. Torres is obviously a quality striker as everyone knows even though hes a bit like Ronaldo in his proneness to fall over. And Carragher would be a good addition to our squad as a good backup player to Vidic or Rio but Wes Brown has been awesome of late since Vidic has been injured and hes moved into centre half with Rio even though i didnt really rate him, he's done well in the last couple of games.
SteMufc

Postby SteMufc » Tue May 06, 2008 4:40 pm

JoeTerp wrote:Is it true that all United fans have a Torres complex?

We dont have a Torres complex as such, hes just an easy player to dislike. Just as you dislike Ronaldo so much (and dont say its got anything to do with the world cup or diving) opposing fans really dislike the best players of the other team. Its just a fact. Hence you dislike Ronaldo, Rooney, and in the past Cantona,Beckham and Ruud
SteMufc

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue May 06, 2008 4:49 pm

i actually was a fan of karel poborsky. whatever happened to him?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby LFC2007 » Tue May 06, 2008 4:49 pm

SteMufc wrote:

Just as you dislike Ronaldo so much (and dont say its got anything to do with the world cup).

Oh he will, Joe's our right-wing English buffoon  :D
LFC2007

Postby Number 9 » Tue May 06, 2008 5:54 pm

SteMufc wrote:

We dont have a Torres complex as such, hes just an easy player to dislike. Just as you dislike Ronaldo so much (and dont say its got anything to do with the world cup or diving) opposing fans really dislike the best players of the other team. Its just a fact. Hence you dislike Ronaldo, Rooney, and in the past Cantona,Beckham and Ruud

Torres falls over a lot because he gets kicked quite a lot mate,he IS NOT a diver!
Ronaldo on the other hand very good player as he is,falls over a lot too.The difference is though that a large percentage of his "falls" are actually dives,ie that he goes over when he could have stayed on his feet which is known as CHEATING!
That is why i personally dislike him,not because he is UTDs best player!

Not to start a row like,i just wanted to put you right.In the post before this you said about Torres falling over which i took that you feel he's a diver and i wont be having that!

Welcome to the forum! :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Tue May 06, 2008 6:05 pm

when I said Torres complex, I meant that all United fans are secretly in love with Torres
JoeTerp

Next

Return to Introductions Forum