Hi from a united fan

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby woof woof ! » Sat May 10, 2008 6:45 pm

reddevil_kim wrote:great to see you guys accept everyone isnt it i too am a united fan id like to see you guys come up with a vauble arguement other then "weve won it five times"  you dont have one how many times have you wont the premiership hmmmmmmm let me think NEVER!just because ste doesnt support liverpool doesnt give the the right to him procreate off is there everyone has there own opinions and are intitled to support any team they like no approvel needed from anyone :cool:  so off we go to moscow and playing our final game to win the prem again dont worry guys keeping telling yourself theres always next year

Thanx for your input , don't let the door hit your a'rse on the way out.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Bad Bob » Sat May 10, 2008 9:49 pm

reddevil_kim wrote:doesnt give the the right to him procreate off

??? Are the Manc supporters getting more illiterate or is this some new euphemism for w.anking I've not heard of? ??? :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby zarababe » Sun May 11, 2008 1:28 pm

You know we are all rooting for a League and CL double for Chelsea - lesser of the evil ay :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sun May 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
reddevil_kim wrote:doesnt give the the right to him procreate off

??? Are the Manc supporters getting more illiterate or is this some new euphemism for w.anking I've not heard of? ??? :D

Don't let them kid you Bob they still cant spell for sh!t  :laugh:  :laugh:

vauble

approvel

intitled
destro

Postby destro » Sun May 11, 2008 4:04 pm

reddevil_kim wrote:great to see you guys accept everyone isnt it i too am a united fan id like to see you guys come up with a vauble arguement other then "weve won it five times"  you dont have one how many times have you wont the premiership hmmmmmmm let me think NEVER!

A valuable argument for what exactly ? Is that the best you have got " How many times have you won the Premiership ?" The answer is simple ( like you ), same trophy different name, so in answer to your question "EIGHTEEN TIMES"  :rasp
destro

Postby ste123lfc » Sun May 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Sorry kim, I dont normally swear in front of women, but f*ck and get your facts straight, you f*ckin inbred.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Gerrard30391 » Sun May 11, 2008 6:29 pm

Fair play lad, a different perspective never harmed anyone.
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun May 11, 2008 7:58 pm

great to see you guys accept everyone isnt it i too am a united fan id like to see you guys come up with a vauble arguement other then "weve won it five times"

But we have won it five times. So you cannot disagree that our argument is utterly and completely correct and supported by factual, logical evidence.

you dont have one how many times have you wont the premiership hmmmmmmm let me think NEVER!

I would recommend thinking harder, since the League Championship of 1888-1992 and the FA Premier League from 1993 to the present day are considered the same linear competition.

just because ste doesnt support liverpool doesnt give the the right to him procreate off is there everyone has there own opinions and are intitled to support any team they like no approvel needed from anyone

"Approvel?"

Is that some kind of instrument used to plough a field or something?

Do they not speak English in Shanghai?

Oh wait....they probably don't.

so off we go to moscow and playing our final game to win the prem again

You can GO to Moscow. It doesn't mean you'll necessarily be bringing anything back, other than perhaps some bruises at the hands of Russian State Police.

I also notice you refer to Man U as "we".

I find this odd since you're probably one of those "Lifelong Supporter Of Man U.......Since 1999"

Before 1999 you probably thought "Manchester United" was some kind of building society.

dont worry guys keeping telling yourself theres always next year

"There's Always Next Year" would technically also be a factual statement. See, Earth orbits the Sun. This is referred to as a "year". One year always follows another. So "there's always next year" is correct since the present year will indeed be followed by another.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun May 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Everyone's done, then Manhattan comes along and finishes the job  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby Dante » Mon May 12, 2008 1:49 am

destro wrote:How many times have you won the Premiership ?" The answer is simple ( like you ), same trophy different name, so in answer to your question "EIGHTEEN TIMES"  :rasp

Try telling that to Doncaster.

I'm also a United fan, from the same forum. We have 2 Liverpool fans over there, and they're a bit lonely so it would be nice to see some new faces over there.

Good to see most of you are up for some banter. In response to Sabre, I'd take Hyypiä and Crouch, but not for £15 million.
Dante

Postby Judge » Mon May 12, 2008 1:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:tooshay :blues:

touche dawson
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon May 12, 2008 1:25 pm

stmichael wrote:
SteMufc wrote:I live in Blackpool

so tempting but managed to restrain myself. :D

No.  Just do it.  You know you want to...  :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby Toffeehater » Mon May 12, 2008 3:46 pm

Ok wtf is this joke about blackpool?? been hearing in for so long but never ever knew what it was .

Welcome lad to the forum . I personally don't mind united fans but some of them are arrogant cun.ts , my family has a long history of united fans with only me and my dad the LFC fans . Anyway at the end of the day , we are all here to talk about football
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon May 12, 2008 3:49 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Ok wtf is this joke about blackpool?? been hearing in for so long but never ever knew what it was .

omg, blasphema

not knowing that!!

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon May 12, 2008 4:16 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Ok wtf is this joke about blackpool?? been hearing in for so long but never ever knew what it was .

Welcome lad to the forum . I personally don't mind united fans but some of them are arrogant cun.ts , my family has a long history of united fans with only me and my dad the LFC fans . Anyway at the end of the day , we are all here to talk about football

WWBBTJ ,will we though toffee lad will we.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions Forum