What other sports are you into?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby lakes10 » Sat May 31, 2008 9:36 am

I know we have the euro 2008 is about to start but its not the same with no home interest (well for the UK anyway)

So what other sports are you into, For me I seem to get drawn into most sports.

In some sort of order they are..
F1
Golf
Cricket
Rugby
Boxing

I have even got into
Baseball
American football

And then we have the Olympics, I love them but not sure why as I am :censored: at most sports…..even Golf now, I was once on a 12 handicap and pushing for single figures
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Buckydiamond » Sat May 31, 2008 9:40 am

F1 ?? That's so Great!!!
I play Basketball and Tennis. :D
Buckydiamond

Postby lakes10 » Sat May 31, 2008 9:47 am

Buckydiamond wrote:F1 ?? That's so Great!!!
I play Basketball and Tennis. :D

lol i should have put Tennis.....but only when its one of the opens.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat May 31, 2008 10:31 am

In my spare time im a keen curler and would tend the very odd match of polo!
Although due to self inflicted injuries i cannot get on horse anymore,i cheer willingly as they go by!

Back in '62 the heat was so hot you could of fried a burger on your di'ck,then cooked the egg on your nipple!!
I new something was up when i seen the colonel call me over!
He said"Barry come over here"
So i did,he said
"Im sending you back in"
Then i said"Colonel theres only 2 types of gooks coming outta this forest"
He said "What 2 types of gooks"
I said "Ones ya can wrap up and ones ya cant find the bits to wrap up and send there mama a fortune cookie"
He laughed like that guy outta some cr@p TV show!
Then he sent me in!

Twas raining heavy in the forest,raindrops the size of a bucket hitting leaves the size of Heimdalls eyes!
Then i seen a movement in the bush...was it a little creature running through its habitat?Or perhaps just another raindrop cascading of an unwantant leaf!

Then out of nowhere it was before me,the bush cleared and crystal waters were all I could see!
It was like that movie the beach when dicaprio fu'cks the frog with brown hair only better!
All Saints were playing in the background,they went off then came that mad trance song i dont know the name of that i love from years ago!
I done what a man would do,i went down!!

Greeted by a pretty hot female in a bikini i said hi ya'll.they took me by the hand and onward to the beach running and dancing spinning around in a state of euphoria.
Both lay down,it was just us 3 there now,in a little enclove far away from the others(we ran fast)
Twas a blonde and brunette if i remember right!
They started to undress me slowly while i lay back smoking a joint and having a tin.gently The blonde whispered in my ear,who ya wanna lick first?
I said hold on,i just wann look at ya both first.Perfection in every sense they were teasing me like 2 virgins with a wh,ores mind!I lay back took a sip of my beer!

CARLSBERG DONT MAKE SH'ITETALK BUT IF THEY DID!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Buckydiamond » Sat May 31, 2008 10:34 am

Haha ::: regarding Heineken? :D
Buckydiamond

Postby lakes10 » Sat May 31, 2008 10:39 am

Number 9 wrote:In my spare time im a keen curler and would tend the very odd match of polo!
Although due to self inflicted injuries i cannot get on horse anymore,i cheer willingly as they go by!

Back in '62 the heat was so hot you could of fried a burger on your di'ck,then cooked the egg on your nipple!!
I new something was up when i seen the colonel call me over!
He said"Barry come over here"
So i did,he said
"Im sending you back in"
Then i said"Colonel theres only 2 types of gooks coming outta this forest"
He said "What 2 types of gooks"
I said "Ones ya can wrap up and ones ya cant find the bits to wrap up and send there mama a fortune cookie"
He laughed like that guy outta some cr@p TV show!
Then he sent me in!

Twas raining heavy in the forest,raindrops the size of a bucket hitting leaves the size of Heimdalls eyes!
Then i seen a movement in the bush...was it a little creature running through its habitat?Or perhaps just another raindrop cascading of an unwantant leaf!

Then out of nowhere it was before me,the bush cleared and crystal waters were all I could see!
It was like that movie the beach when dicaprio fu'cks the frog with brown hair only better!
All Saints were playing in the background,they went off then came that mad trance song i dont know the name of that i love from years ago!
I done what a man would do,i went down!!

Greeted by a pretty hot female in a bikini i said hi ya'll.they took me by the hand and onward to the beach running and dancing spinning around in a state of euphoria.
Both lay down,it was just us 3 there now,in a little enclove far away from the others(we ran fast)
Twas a blonde and brunette if i remember right!
They started to undress me slowly while i lay back smoking a joint and having a tin.gently The blonde whispered in my ear,who ya wanna lick first?
I said hold on,i just wann look at ya both first.Perfection in every sense they were teasing me like 2 virgins with a wh,ores mind!I lay back took a sip of my beer!

CARLSBERG DONT MAKE SH'ITETALK BUT IF THEY DID!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:bowdown  :bowdown

Love it
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum