Olympic sports - Which one?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lionheart » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:49 am

The International Olympic Committee is about to consider submissions for the inclusion of new olympic sports. Presumably this will be for the 2012 games...one I think you Poms will be hosting I believe.  :;):

Which sports would you like to see included and why??

Which ones would you like to see struck off the official list and why??

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:59 am

Which sports would you like to see included and why??

Which ones would you like to see struck off the official list and why??

Domino's, tiddley winks, darts (if it already isnt) infact anything found or related to in the pub that way we've got more chance of getting gold medals, oh and beer drinking !

Struck off hmmm ? Anything the yanks and there big team get gold in, well you can virtually wipe out track and field then  :D
66-1112520797

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:35 am

Synchronized swimming... absolute sh.it

Football... get rid of it now... we wont be there

The 3, 5 & 10 thousand metre races should be held on the roads outside the stadium... cos they're boring as f.uck to watch going round and round in circles

The mens and womens disciplines in all sports should be joined and then a person can truly say that he or she is the Olympic champion... in fact this should happen in all sports and games. Equality for all... yeah that's what I say

Drugs should be allowed... f.uck it everybody loves it when someone breaks the 100 mtr world record - its exciting as :censored: and its raises the level... its only like someone inventing a nitrox boost for cars

I bet golf will get in... or snooker... aren't they trying to push for  darts to get in ffs
PhiLFC

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:43 am

bet golf will get in... or snooker... aren't they trying to push for  darts to get in ffs

Snooker would be good :)
66-1112520797

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:10 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
bet golf will get in... or snooker... aren't they trying to push for  darts to get in ffs

Personally I hope it never makes it to the Olympics but it wouldn't surprise me if it does.

If the Americans (I think, or was Australia) can introduce such trash as beach-volleyball to the Olympics then maybe the Brits can introduce snooker but they'll need to tell the f.uckers to speed up.

What about cricket (maybe the 20-20 version).  I'm not really a fan of cricket but a lot of the people play it.

What about fishing... isn't it the biggest sport in the world?
PhiLFC

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:17 pm

PhiLFC wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Personally I hope it never makes it to the Olympics but it wouldn't surprise me if it does.

If the Americans (I think, or was Australia) can introduce such trash as beach-volleyball to the Olympics then maybe the Brits can introduce snooker but they'll need to tell the f.uckers to speed up.

What about cricket (maybe the 20-20 version).  I'm not really a fan of cricket but a lot of the people play it.

What about fishing... isn't it the biggest sport in the world?

Im all in favaour of womens beach volley ball, nuff said  :D

Fishings good, but if its in the Thames they'll only be pulling out eels  :D

And crickets f.ucking s.hit  :D
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:26 pm

get rid of the walk, it looks gay, or at least give them a couple of bags of shopping to carry to make it interesting.

bring in muay thai, i have got into it out here, its actually different to kick boxing which i didnt realise. these guys hit there shins with wood 2000 times a day to deaden the nerves and when they knee to the stomach it has the same impact as a 35 mile per hour car crash (saw this in discovery recently).  its very exciting fighting
112-1077774096

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:30 pm

Yeah I agree mate... crickets cr@p.

Womens beach volley-ball would be okay if they weren't stick insects... I want curves and bouncy bits (ban the blokes from playing this game).  And maybe some pubes... and when and if they play it over here they should be made to play on a beach in Scotland so we can see how excited they are :laugh:
PhiLFC

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:30 pm

shagathons would be good :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:33 pm

peewee wrote:get rid of the walk, it looks gay, or at least give them a couple of bags of shopping to carry to make it interesting.

bring in muay thai, i have got into it out here, its actually different to kick boxing which i didnt realise. these guys hit there shins with wood 2000 times a day to deaden the nerves and when they knee to the stomach it has the same impact as a 35 mile per hour car crash (saw this in discovery recently).  its very exciting fighting

good call on both counts... f.uckin walkin it's not natural  :)
PhiLFC

Postby Mikz » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:33 pm

Id be on for snooker brother, and darts and the removal of synchronised swimming..thats pathetic

And I agree too about being allowed to take drug enhancements. Florence Griffith Joyner-(3 golds and 2 world records which i think still stand) got away with it and others dont..then others get caught a year later :no scrap that ! If ya cant beat em join em
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:34 pm

how about arse kicking contests for one legged men

that would be interesting :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:35 pm

PhiLFC wrote:Yeah I agree mate... crickets cr@p.

Womens beach volley-ball would be okay if they weren't stick insects... I want curves and bouncy bits (ban the blokes from playing this game).  And maybe some pubes... and when and if they play it over here they should be made to play on a beach in Scotland so we can see how excited they are :laugh:

???  And pubes, what like hanging out the sides, like an overgrown bush, you'd like to see more of that ?  :D
66-1112520797

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:35 pm

Judge wrote:how about arse kicking contests for one legged men

that would be interesting :D

don't know about that one but I'd be well up for a slagathon
PhiLFC

Postby PhiLFC » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:37 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
PhiLFC wrote:Yeah I agree mate... crickets cr@p.

???  And pubes, what like hanging out the sides, like an overgrown bush, you'd like to see more of that ?  :D

Well not like a f.uckin huge bush but more like a "little sprinkling"  :D  you know what I mean ???
PhiLFC

Next

Return to General Chat Forum