Science corner - Scientific experiments...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby burjennio » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:31 am

This just in from jelly baby number 5

We lost alot a good men out there man, It just came outa nowhere man. One second it was black as night and the next like the sun had swallowed us whole, and the heat ,my God, it was like nothin Id ever felt before, as tho I was gonna explode from the inside out. I heard a scream and turned round to my buddy Charlie but it was to late, all that was left was a puddle of what used to be my friend but I couldn't do anything because the pain was so intense, the rest of my platoon dropped one by one and all I could do was hope Id be next as the pain overtook the desire to life and then all I can remember is a sound that will live with me until the day I die

DING!
burjennio

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 am

burjennio wrote:This just in from jelly baby number 5

We lost alot a good men out there man, It just came outa nowhere man. One second it was black as night and the next like the sun had swallowed us whole, and the heat ,my God, it was like nothin Id ever felt before, as tho I was gonna explode from the inside out. I heard a scream and turned round to my buddy Charlie but it was to late, all that was left was a puddle of what used to be my friend but I couldn't do anything because the pain was so intense, the rest of my platoon dropped one by one and all I could do was hope Id be next as the pain overtook the desire to life and then all I can remember is a sound that will live with me until the day I die

DING!

lol your as daft as me!

:D  fantastic
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:48 pm

there was a story some time ago when a women microwaved her dog.

when asked why she did it she replied ''the dog was wet and wanted to dry it quickly''
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:50 pm

Judge wrote:there was a story some time ago when a women microwaved her dog.

when asked why she did it she replied ''the dog was wet and wanted to dry it quickly''

your mum has some strange ideas Judge.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum