Cheesos diy corner

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby cheesecakery » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:02 pm

Replacing a rubber door seal.
Unplug the machine from the electrical supply. Open the top of the washing machine, usually by a couple of small screws on the sides or rear.
If the leak is small and the machine only has another year to go, then consider what a friend did. He turned the seal so the leak was at the top, then used his kids cycle puncture repair outfit.
To replace the whole seal, make a simple mark on the rubber and the drum, so you know which way it fitted. Locate the outer sealing edge of the rubber seal. There may be a clamping strap which keeps the rubber seal in position over the drum. Unclip any clamp and slide off the rubber seal. Take particular notice how the inner seal fits inside the static part of the drum area. Inspect and decide if you want to rotate the seal so the leak is positioned to the top, hoping for a temporary repair. This also works if the door seal is leaking, with the leaky area repositioned at the top. This is useful as an emergency until a new replacement seal is available, especially if needing to do the washing on a daily basis.
The new seal is checked for position and the way it fits over both the inner and outer sealing ring areas. Take your time to coax it into position, and do not skimp checking that it has been fitted properly all the way around, especially at the bottom where it is harder to reach. Take your time and do it well. If necessary, lean the machine to one side and check from underneath, as this is where the water will try to find it's way out.
Cost is a bicycle puncture repair patch if skint, or a new seal for about a tenner.
Tools: Phillips screwdriver and possibly a pair of pliers.
:D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Dom1 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:06 pm

yet again cheesecake has defied the odds and came up with something even more ridiculous than usual!!

but seems as he's here, how can i fix my cat i accidentally dropped it down the stairs? :D  :D

Dom1
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:44 pm

Dom1 wrote:yet again cheesecake has defied the odds and came up with something even more ridiculous than usual!!

but seems as he's here, how can i fix my cat i accidentally dropped it down the stairs? :D  :D

Dom1

This is my  DIY corner , not the frigging vets , stop taking the p#ss   :angry:
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Dom1 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:51 pm

come on El Cheeseo i need to know i'll pay you double.................and i'll throw in a top of the range pack of Sainsbury Crumpets :D  :D  Dom1
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:13 pm

Heres one for you Cheesedick:

How to get rid of a Cheesydick:

First walk into bathroom, apply the hot tap and bubble bath let the bath run to about 1 foot in hot water then apply the cold tap as well then when the bath is about 2 and a half feet deep turn off taps.  Take off your Manchester United kit and Dirty Nappy and jump into bath.  Pick up soap and run up a soapy lather in your hand, hold dick and scrub thoroughly around the base and foreskin and rub up and down your dick and make sure it is very soapy(in your case it has been a few years for your dick to smell that bad so rub for about 4 hours) and bobs your uncle you wont have a cheese dick.
116-1065305004

Postby greenred » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:20 pm

Cheesy,what advice would you give to a Mr G.Neville of Wilmslow,his face appears to be broken?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:19 pm

Dom1 wrote:come on El Cheeseo i need to know i'll pay you double.................and i'll throw in a top of the range pack of Sainsbury Crumpets :D  :D  Dom1

oh , well ok then , although i prefer Tesco ones,

which bit of your cat is broke?
normally when i throw mine down the stairs it always lands on its feet and just runs off scowling (that reminds me Alan Scowling used to play for ManU )

try gluing his tail to his back leg , it might not fix him but it will give everyone a jolly good laugh, and is brilliant at parties :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:20 pm

the return of beavis wrote:Heres one for you Cheesedick:

First walk into bathroom, apply the hot tap and bubble bath let the bath run to about 1 foot in hot water then apply the cold tap as well then when the bath is about 2 and a half feet deep turn off taps.  Take off your Manchester United kit and Dirty Nappy and jump into bath.  Pick up soap and run up a soapy lather in your hand, hold dick and scrub thoroughly around the base and foreskin and rub up and down your dick and make sure it is very soapy(in your case it has been a few years for your dick to smell that bad so rub for about 4 hours) and bobs your uncle you wont have a cheese dick.

you can shut the f##k up too mincer
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:22 pm

greenred wrote:Cheesy,what advice would you give to a Mr G.Neville of Wilmslow,his face appears to be broken?

id say try repairing it on Macmanams forehead :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:56 pm

cheesecakery wrote:

Oh come on that was a good tip :D
116-1065305004

Postby Dom1 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:05 pm

cheesecakery wrote:
Dom1 wrote:come on El Cheeseo i need to know i'll pay you double.................and i'll throw in a top of the range pack of Sainsbury Crumpets :D  :D  Dom1

oh , well ok then , although i prefer Tesco ones,

which bit of your cat is broke?
normally when i throw mine down the stairs it always lands on its feet and just runs off scowling (that reminds me Alan Scowling used to play for ManU )

try gluing his tail to his back leg , it might not fix him but it will give everyone a jolly good laugh, and is brilliant at parties :D

good one cheese!! my cat has 3 legs so it finds it hard to land on its feet, but i'll try that anyway!!

ENJOY THE CRUMPETS...........TESCO SPECIAL THEY ARE!!

:D  DOM1  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:06 pm

the return of beavis wrote:
cheesecakery wrote:

A TOP OF THE RANGE TIP MY MAN!!
some people just don't respect true talent.
Dom1  :cool:   :cool:
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:16 pm

cheesecakery wrote:

so is 'dont wipe your a#se with a broken bottle !'
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Dom1 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:21 pm

Good Tip Cheese, i won't be doing that anymore!! :laugh:  :laugh:
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:32 pm

cheesecakery wrote:
cheesecakery wrote:

so is 'dont wipe your a#se with a broken bottle !'

I will have to tell Chris Peo to stop that, that is why he is always shitting blood :D
116-1065305004

Next

Return to General Chat Forum