The diouf situation

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:58 am

Interesting, hmmm i can feel a shock coming on, the best thing is as we have a new boss we don't know what kind of players he want's to play for him so it is a complete mistery to the fans at who the gaffa will bring in.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:02 pm

True but its probably safe to say i think we will see some spanish additions comin in an gerrard owen carra baros r back tomorrow an gerrard did say he will only stay if new players r brought in maybe he was talkin bout himself an hes our major new signin tomorrow :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:09 pm

Ha Ha serves him right. I still don't know what to think about all this with stevie  why didn't he say any of that stuff before? i still think it will be hard for some fans to swollow the thought he actually did think about joining the blue sh i te.

Anyway roll on more transfers i feel like a little kid waiting for christmas. :grinning:  :grinning:
Last edited by mistyred on Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:14 pm

Anno m8 i idiolise gerrard but im still gutted about the thought that he thought about leavin an a bit worried that if vierra leave the ****** he might consider goin there come january. Hes gona feel a bit of a c@nt steppin back out @ anfield ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scousewil » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:42 pm

I think the newspapers stirred the whole situation up and made it more of a big deal than it really was. Stevie was probably just throwin his toys out of his pram to make sure something got done at Liverpool. As for the Diouf situation I say get ******* rid of him. He's sh*ite. Plus il never forget that time when he spat at them Celtic fans, what a t*t. 
:angry:
Scousewil

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:51 pm

True he shouldnt have spat i agree but my whole conseption of celtic fans has changed since euro 2004 as to all they were sayin was Englands sh ite ****** etc lol didnt see scotland anywere near portugal even most rangers fans them that love the queen were wantin england to win so leave the fields of anny rd were it is in future every bit of praise i had for celtic has gone now, plus they still keep goin on about beatin us in the uefa, well actually they say they slaughtered us :p  Lpool 5 celtic 0 in the friendly in usa, weres ya larsson gone :D never seen so much bitterness towards england in my life from the scots but then again jealousy is a terrible disease :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:45 pm

Celtic fans go on like Larsson was scottish,go figure.
Anyway can we forgive Stevie course we can just not forget,Chelski are now trying sign all of arsenals bloody players? i think the only way they could win the league or champions leauge is to break up everybody's team.:angry:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:58 pm

Thats a bit harsh on Celtic.  Why would scots want England to win the euros ? and don't forget they gave us our greatest ever player in 1977.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby mistyred » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:53 pm

They gave us? don't think so somehow we owe them nothing the stupid green and white jersey wearing nutters.

Celtic is so great, celtic is so good,we could win the premiership, blah blah blah, bloody freaks.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:20 pm

Mistyred exactly my point they thing the spl is the best in world an they think they r 2 :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:19 pm

Is anyone slightly concerned that Diouf is the only Liverpool player without a number and Biscan who it seems alarmingly doesnt even warrant an offer from Portsmouth apparently has ? :( :(
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:31 pm

Diouf is out and there ain't no number for those who ain't stay'in.

As for the point about Heskey.. a few posts ago....he'll start fading from the England scene too.. that's a dead cert... nice guy though especially when he appears on Question of Sport :p
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:07 pm

Try saying that to his missus.  He just got shown the door for playing away....seems like Heskey can score afterall.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:16 pm

Is that  right... I'll take that back then... bl**dy donkey  :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous