A championship winning lfc team! - And correcting a few houllier mistakes..

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Jelly » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:16 pm

TheHustler wrote:Henchoz/Hypia

???

Hyypiä of course!
Jelly

Postby madred » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:20 pm

Why not go the whole hog Hustler? Get rid of Finnan and Get Xavier back! Also Eric Meijer could still do a job up front and get Ferri in the midfield?
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jelly » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:25 pm

Lol Xavier sucks
Jelly

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:28 pm

Most of you might be having a cheap dig at my post, but saying Rivaldo is on his "last legs" is a bit extreme.How do you know he has an attitude problem, do you know him?

If davids and Rivaldo were to come, for example, you'd all be Creaming your pants with excitement! and dont deny it!

I would rate davids better than hamann by a longshot, and rivaldo instead of murphy/diouf ? do me a favour.

Hypia would lose a 100 metre dash versus a snail, and matteo is  bit more solid. I was just suggesting we shouldnt have let them go, compared to what we are left with.

Woof Woof, so stupid they named you twice!
84-1083280474

Postby Jelly » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:33 pm

TheHustler wrote:Hypia would lose a 100 metre dash versus a snail

LIE!
Jelly

Postby fritzylfc » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:42 pm

lets hope rafa does not read this post he,ll think the fans have lost the plot as well as the club. berger rivaldo davids  matteo you can,t be serious?  saddam getting the death penalty beckhams taking it.
fritzylfc

Postby madred » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:58 pm

In all seriousness Hustler do you really believe that Benitez would sign the likes of Rivaldo? If he was to come to the prem now i could only see him moving to a mid-table club who have silly money to pay out for someone who is capable of being a major disruption to anyones's squad! Benitez im sure will only sign players with big motavation in their play and not motavation in earning top money!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:12 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
zarababe wrote:It's ok Hutsler .. woof woof's an expert on Drugs and thinks he knows the signs.. just  be glad he ain't bought in the issue of nationality or peddled some argument based on the German invasion theory??

Now that you mention it, Did you know that there was a massive "secret invasion" of Argentina by Germans in 1945/46 ?.............Of course they left their guns and SS uniforms back in Germany.
As for being an expert on Drugs,with the avatar you use I would have thought YOU would be the expert on crack heads.
:p  :D

Yes... my Avatar shows tha greatest player in the world  EVER getting high on that bit of Gold Rock .. what's the matter Woof Woof difficult to distinguish between footballing achievemnets and personal matters which have nothing to do with u... but u have an opinion on nevertheless .. get over it and grow-up... your bark don't scare me.. Nor do those bulgin eyes.. are u related to Ken Dodd   :laugh:
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion