A championship winning lfc team! - And correcting a few houllier mistakes..

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:08 pm

Im just thinking about the players that Houllier casually "let go" from anfield, and what they could do for the current team.
Id buy back Matteo from leeds, and Berger from Pompey, plus bring in Davids and Rivaldo if the moneys right as they are both about 31 and have 2/3 good years left, plus they have no club to play for next year, as far as i am aware!
(Remember, we bought Gary Macallister when he was over 35 and he helped win a trophy or two!)

Then you've got a decent looking team

Dudek

Finnan      Henchoz/Hypia     Matteo      Risse/Carra

Berger        Stevie G        Davids          Rivaldo

Cisse/Baros    Owen

Come on! Youve got to say that is a decent team! attacking creative etc!

I know there are issues with signing some of these players etc, but money talks! and if I was LFc boss id start laying some serious cash out!
Look at Fergie for example when he wanted Saha, Fulham refused to let him go, but look where he ended up? !
84-1083280474

Postby Eazy-E » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:36 pm

Davids is an idiot everything has to be his way or else he's not playing and Rivaldo is on his last legs and from some of Matteo performances i've seen i would'nt take him back for 2 cents. It's not worth paying Berger when he is just going to get injured. I would buy Rosicky, Andy Reid, Ayala and that's it.
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby banana » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:56 pm

Matteo wtf? Matteo is happy as long as he gets  £ 10 k a week and gets stoned every saturday night. He i no winner. Never was, never will be. Berger? If you are lucky you get 15 games from him each season. Rivaldo? 32 years and counting. Attitude problems etc. Owen + Baros. Not the best partnership. Two midgets. Hyypia. Nice guy, but moves in slow motion.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:00 am

Baros is hardly a midget..well compared to Koller,maybe,but at 5'11 can't be midget material,is it?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:00 am

Matteo never
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:01 am

Berger won't happen
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:20 am

Swap Rivaldo for Kewell ?? , bring back Berger and play him wide on the right ??? Get Dominic and partner him with Hypia ???
F*ck me , If it was anyone else asking this I would think it was a wind up but as it's the Hustler I'll only add "Just say no to drugs" you obviously can't handle them.

:p :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:52 am

It's ok Hutsler .. woof woof's an expert on Drugs and thinks he knows the signs.. just  be glad he ain't bought in the issue of nationality or peddled some argument based on the German invasion theory??

As for bringing in the players you suggested.. can I ask...are you Gerrard Houllier in diguise :laugh:
Last edited by zarababe on Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:53 am

Rivaldo? Are you kidding? He is a mega talent or WAS a mega talent but has been in terminal decline. Terminal because he has such an attitude, which is a waste given his god given talents. Kaka is miles ahead of him.

Matteo? He is not anywhere near any top defenders, he plays well now and then but we need speedier defenders. Berger is too fragile and Davids may be getting on a bit now at his age and may not be as good in the premiership, if only he were available 3 years ago...

Can't compare Davids or Rivaldo at 31 or 32 to Gary Macallister at 36 because unlike these two, Macca had always played in the Premiership. I don't think Rivaldo will be able to totally adapt himself to the Premiership but I think Davids will be able to easily. It is just that Davids may be past his best years.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:19 am

woof woof ! wrote:Swap Rivaldo for Kewell ?? , bring back Berger and play him wide on the right ??? Get Dominic and partner him with Hypia ???
F*ck me , If it was anyone else asking this I would think it was a wind up but as it's the Hustler I'll only add "Just say no to drugs" you obviously can't handle them.

LMAO...  :laugh:   :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:37 am

woof woof ! wrote:Swap Rivaldo for Kewell ?? , bring back Berger and play him wide on the right ??? Get Dominic and partner him with Hypia ???

too ****** right :laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:42 am

azriahmad wrote:It is just that Davids may be past his best years.

Maybe past his best years,but still good enough to boss a Liverpool midfield.If Keane can do it, Davids can do it.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:06 am

zarababe wrote:It's ok Hutsler .. woof woof's an expert on Drugs and thinks he knows the signs.. just  be glad he ain't bought in the issue of nationality or peddled some argument based on the German invasion theory??

Now that you mention it, Did you know that there was a massive "secret invasion" of Argentina by Germans in 1945/46 ?.............Of course they left their guns and SS uniforms back in Germany.
As for being an expert on Drugs,with the avatar you use I would have thought YOU would be the expert on crack heads.
:p  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:12 am

supprising how stu aint here ready to pounce at Hustler once again.. ???
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jan Cuelemans » Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:23 am

We should be developing as a team & as a club, the signings of Berger,Matteo & Rivaldo would be a step backwards in my opinion.
The ofton underrated, Belgium Internalional Superstar !
Jan Cuelemans

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion