Strike in beirut - Or all out civil war?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:57 am

ok sabre, i will pm you the full ins and outs and i will test you next week    :p

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:59 am

peewee wrote:i know they are two very different subjects, my degree is law and i was asked by a university linked with my college to teach constitutional law on a part time basis. as you know the UK dont have a written constitution, its mostly based on convention, and the thai constitution is being rewritten at the moment after the coup, the students learn both the british and thai constitution as part of the political science major.  its quite interesting really as i also have to overcome the language barrier (to be fair the students have quite good english).

the business ethics is at a commercial college (business school) and its aimed at the students who will go onto university afterwards, but its not specifically aimed at the studenst who will study business at university, but obviously it affects them most, it covers ethics and basic corporate law. i write my own lesson plans and exams at the college so its very interesting. its also good to see how far behind the thais are when it comes to understanding how run a business globally, if they are dealing with thai companies then its ok as they both have the same customs, but when it comes to dealing internationally sabre they fall down badly

i bet i can guess what they are  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:36 pm

Peewee, I never lived in the south and I never said I lived there, I'm originated from the south and I usually go down 1 or 2 days a month, I always lived in Beirut, I used to live in Saudi Arabia before because most of my family used to live there.

Does it answer your question?

I also laughed when you told me I give Islam a bad name, and laughed when you called me a coward... :D

so basically we are both laughing at each other
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:21 pm

peewee wrote:
supersub wrote:
peewee wrote:if there is a conflict there is no point asking metalhead, he will just do a runner like last time

Avoiding death is hardly the same as running off to avoid paying for your chicken tikka masalla.

couldnt resist the dig mate, sorry      :D

Think you need to get a grip PeeWee . Don't know what the f'uck has happend to you of late but you certainly seem bent on harbouring and airing a grudge .

Thought you were bigger than this .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum