Strike in beirut - Or all out civil war?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby A.B. » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:33 pm

Good luck to you Metal.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby dward » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:33 pm

metalhead wrote:
s@int wrote:Image

shhh dont tell anyone... but thats me  :D

:D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:45 pm

cheers A.B and dward.. hopefully it will end in a couple of days

I have a Finance exam tommorow!!! I think they will postponed it though, I havnt started studying yet!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:18 pm

good luck on the exam, and be safe metalhead.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:36 pm

shhh dont tell anyone... but thats me

Metalhead, if by any chance some of the SPanish soldiers there appear to say everything is under control and they take care of the situation, hide yourself! they'll break something sooon enough, they'll break the bridge instead of clearing it!! they're more dangerous than Hizballah!  especially if they have bright eyes -- they've been smoking!  :D

Take care!
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:08 am

CRA  and joko, read my pm and take note of it
112-1077774096

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:01 am

Sabre wrote:
shhh dont tell anyone... but thats me

Metalhead, if by any chance some of the SPanish soldiers there appear to say everything is under control and they take care of the situation, hide yourself! they'll break something sooon enough, they'll break the bridge instead of clearing it!! they're more dangerous than Hizballah!  especially if they have bright eyes -- they've been smoking!  :D

Take care!

lol!!! ah im not worried about them.. they are sitting in the south having some tea and eating kafta (kebabs)  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:03 am

:D
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:03 am

metalhead keep your head down and keep out of the line of fire, hopefully things will finally blow over after a while. but enough about peewee being around, take care in beirut it sounds a bit scary :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:07 am

I'm not bothered about peewee insulting me! he will get bored eventually

but cheers mate, yep scary times.. the resistance lifted the strike and they said if the government doesnt meet their demands they will do something worst.

so I hope for the best!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:37 am

so tell me metalhead (and this is a serious post guys so no escalating it by questioning me), a few months ago israle attacked the south of lebanon and you came on here tellig us how frightning it was and bombs landing near your house, so you ran away to another country until it all settled down (remember you were in a hotel with your family, then you told us it was now safe to go to lebanon).

now there are problems in beiruit and all of a sudden you are living there and are too scared to go out of your front door.

tell me, do you just decide to say you live where there are troubles so to get sympathy of people on here.

also guys, do any of you actually care whats happening in beiruit? or is it just because bonehead lives there so you fake an interest.

this is not a continuation of our arguement, we are doing that in pm, this is simply a question for metalhead, where exactly do you live? are you just unlucky to have moved form one conflict zone to another.

tell us
112-1077774096

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:53 am

edited
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:00 am

also guys, do any of you actually care whats happening in beiruit?

This is a question for the rest of the people not metalhead, so I'll answer.

Well I care for what's going on in Beirut, because I care of international politics, there are Spanish Soldiers in the region, and a regular poster lives there. Pretty much like when there was a coupe d'etat where you live Peewee, I was somewhat worried at the beginning, I was glad when you were ok, I didn't like you missing tv channels because you might miss a Liverpool game, and all that. And it wasn't fake interest, otherwise I wouldn't have read it.

Plus, S@int, who opened this thread is a decent poster, and I always read what he writes because I respect him.

That's my answer to the question addressed to the guys -if I'm one-, no scalation meant.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:05 am

fair enough sabre, sensible level headed post, however there are many conflicts elsewhere so i think the concern about this one is based more on the fact a poster lives there.

ok but my question is does he actually live there? we have to wait for metalhead to anwer that one. the guys posts are full of contradictions and i feel sadly that he is leading some people down the garden path.

please guys understand this is not a continuation of what happend the other day, that is happening in pm, this is simply to highlight a posters bull
112-1077774096

Postby joko » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:15 am

peewee wrote:so tell me metalhead (and this is a serious post guys so no escalating it by questioning me), a few months ago israle attacked the south of lebanon and you came on here tellig us how frightning it was and bombs landing near your house, so you ran away to another country until it all settled down (remember you were in a hotel with your family, then you told us it was now safe to go to lebanon).

now there are problems in beiruit and all of a sudden you are living there and are too scared to go out of your front door.

tell me, do you just decide to say you live where there are troubles so to get sympathy of people on here.

also guys, do any of you actually care whats happening in beiruit? or is it just because bonehead lives there so you fake an interest.

this is not a continuation of our arguement, we are doing that in pm, this is simply a question for metalhead, where exactly do you live? are you just unlucky to have moved form one conflict zone to another.

tell us

:no
get a life!
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum