Strike in beirut - Or all out civil war?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:56 am

maybe you didnt read my pm joko, others have made the mistake of entering a discussion they know nothing about.

you have the nerve to tell me to get a life when you are an alter ego, joko you are pathetic, if you have a problem with me deal with in pm, like i sent you a pm this morning.

the only person answering my question should me metalhead as he is the only one who knows the answer, so when alter egos such as yourself comment then i will treat it with the contempt it deserves
112-1077774096

Postby joko » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:08 am

you are the one eho are pathetic
why would i use an alter ego only to say get a life
even if i use my real name why would i be afraid of you?
would i be afraid of you coming to country where i stay and slap me?

why would you spend 24 hours facing your PC?
you must be hiding from the world cause you fight everybody?

you always say to everybody to stay out of your fight
it's naive enough for one who claims himself as "educated" when he craps on the bus and slag everybody off to just get rid of it when one complaining for smelling it

you make harmless persons like sabre and metalhead looks dangerous

like sabre says you are the one who would seek a kitten for meowing you (taken as offence) and destroying a house to find it out

:no

i'm off this forum before you bomb me and all over the forum
bye everybody

have fun, peewee
don't get a life, this forum is your life
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:01 am

joko, send me a pm if you have a problem, like i sent you a pm this morning when you chose to get involved in something that is not your concern.

once again a poster has got involved in something that is not his concern and blown something out of proportion.

i am assuming that metalhead is a man as he is at university, so he cant be a child, therefore i am sure he is able to answer this question by himself. a few days ago he hid and let everyone else fight his battle for him, now it appears that the same thing will happen.

its very simple guys, i have asked metalhead a question that only he can answer so why do others feel it is up to them to get involved?

joko i am not on here 24 hours a day, look at the ammount of posts i have made in 3 years and you will see that, also when i am in work i remain logged into the site but i am away from my desk for most of the time.

also i dont feel the need to have an alter ego, i know you also post on here under a different name, the point i am making is how can you tell me to get a life when you cant even sort your own life out, you have to resort to pretending to be someone else.

now joko, if you wish to discuss this further please feel free to do it in pm and i do not want to be made out to the villain here again for asking a simple question, i say in my initial post that this is not what i want, so nobody can now accuse me of escalating anything.

i sent you a pm this morning so feel free to reply to the pm rather than being a drama queen and threatening to leave (so what, will you also leave with your other logins?)

:D
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:24 am

joko wrote:why would i use an alter ego only to say get a life

but you are Anfield Adorer are you not? I am not commenting on peewee's post, but you are deffo an alter ego.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:35 am

yes he is and he posted in here as anfiieldadorer and then edited his post, following it up with a post from his alter ego joko, i also pmd anfieldadorer and recieved no reply

he is on a mission to turn this into something it isnt, thats obvious to anyone with half a brain, i will not bite
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby Mikz » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:50 am

Sounds to me like another attempt to make our Peewee out to be the big bad wolf
   :sleep
I just dont see any malice here Joko..why are you running for the door brother? ???
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:59 am

maybe i shouldnt ask the question bearing in mind the last few days, but i asked via pm and got no reply.

sorry if it kicks of again guys but that is not my intention here.
112-1077774096

Postby jkop » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:34 am

joko wrote:you are the one eho are pathetic
why would i use an alter ego only to say get a life
even if i use my real name why would i be afraid of you?
would i be afraid of you coming to country where i stay and slap me?

why would you spend 24 hours facing your PC?
you must be hiding from the world cause you fight everybody?

you always say to everybody to stay out of your fight
it's naive enough for one who claims himself as "educated" when he craps on the bus and slag everybody off to just get rid of it when one complaining for smelling it

you make harmless persons like sabre and metalhead looks dangerous

like sabre says you are the one who would seek a kitten for meowing you (taken as offence) and destroying a house to find it out

:no

i'm off this forum before you bomb me and all over the forum
bye everybody

have fun, peewee
don't get a life, this forum is your life

Ouch did you get out the wrong side of the bed ? ???
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:03 pm

*level headed question aimed at peewee* :D

peewee, what are the contradictions you see in metalhead's posts? and if you think he IS 'leading us up the garden path' why does it bother you so much? if it troubles you why don't you keep it in PM with him rather than air it on the forum? if you're making public comments about people its hardly surprising that public will feel the need to question you is it? if you didn't want people to be involved you wouldn't have told us all about your suspicions, in my view.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:22 pm

andy i have asked him in pm and all i get is abuse, and since so many people chose to defend him last week when he aired views which some of you took as a joke, i felt it in everyones interest to find out if the guy is genuine, i have just noticed a few things which i mention above, about where he lives etc, a few weeks ago he lived in the south but now lives in beiruit, has he moved or is he feedinbg everyone a line.

thats all it is, i would have picked up on this anyway even without our spat last week

and andy, thanks for the level headed question    :D
112-1077774096

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:11 pm

This forum is a like f#cking soap opera, you couldn't make it up if you tried.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:57 pm

1) I didn't open the thread

2) I was prompted by some posters to post my opinion

3) If I was in the street I'd be a Hizbollah supporter, if I stay at home, then I'm a chicken, no matter what I do, you don't like it

4) I wouldn't post anything to gain the support of people, never considered it. But when I remember your "Oooooh I'm being castigated" when someone told you are wrong, I know think you did.

and about the abuses, oh boohoo.. and you didn't insult me via pm.. i have every proof of your pm insulting my mother and calling me a "coward" so shut it.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:15 pm

well 2/5 on that this therad is locked within 18 hours... spread betting on how long it takes?

persoanlyl, i dont know much about whats going on... its ncie to learn stuff without having to read some broadsheets interpretation though...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:12 am

metalhead wrote:1) I didn't open the thread

2) I was prompted by some posters to post my opinion

3) If I was in the street I'd be a Hizbollah supporter, if I stay at home, then I'm a chicken, no matter what I do, you don't like it

4) I wouldn't post anything to gain the support of people, never considered it. But when I remember your "Oooooh I'm being castigated" when someone told you are wrong, I know think you did.

and about the abuses, oh boohoo.. and you didn't insult me via pm.. i have every proof of your pm insulting my mother and calling me a "coward" so shut it.

so tell us where exactly do you live, do you live in the south as you claim or do you live in beiruit as you claim, i still see no answer to the question.

people asked for your opinion and not for you to lie to them, by not answering the question you are just proving me right, in fact really you dont need to answer its all in black and white on the forum, you claim to live in two different places.

and hey whilst we are on mothers, tell me who mentioned mothers first in the pms, i also have the posts. and i called you a coward in the open as thats what you are. you make offensive comments and are then not man enough to say sorry, rather you let others on here do your arguing while you slinked away. I also have the laughable pm where you call me an uneducated oaf and claim i am racist as you say i am anti islam, how i laughed when i pointed out that for an uneducated oaf i at least know islam is not a race, and for you to claim it is a race reeks of racism, are you suggesting only one race can be muslim.

anyway i dont know if you notice but everything is sorted on here now apart form the odd idiot, all we need now is for you to say  "hey peewee, I am sorry if my comments offended you" and then i can give you some respect
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:29 am

peewee dude have you really nothing better to do than this?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum