No team above doubt - Fickle fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lfc_amy » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:57 am

i agree with pabloaimar :cool:

-----------------
lfc_amy

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:19 am

redmikey wrote:all in all feck off if you aren't willing to support the club through the hard time as well as the winning runs you fickle feckers   

offence intended if you fit the bill

Ive never met anyone who has actually said this word  :D
Could it just be we are telling it like it is  ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:45 pm

alessandromagno wrote:Hope you don't take offense, but the whole point of a forum like this is about chatting and identifying problems. It's a kind of problem solving game and we all do it all the time in our lives and jobs. If I say that Reina needs to prove himself for another season before we can say he's consistent or better than Dudek, then surely that's a reasonable point? He's dropping some clangers just now, so it would be amazing if we didn't talk about that on this Forum. Note that I am not criticising him or saying he's :censored:--only let's wait and see what happens. If he gets out of this low spell and goes on to have a good season everyone will be happy. However, it's only then that we can say he's more consistent than Dudek and other LFC keepers who were great for their first season.

I think you need to relax. The fact that you are filled with so much negative aggression suggests that you want to be right and you want to be the only one that's right! Also remember that different posters here feel negative about different things and different players. Lando, for example, is mostly negative about Gerrard (his attitude more than his ability).

In a nutshell, you are well over the top when you start slinging insults at other supporters.

a well measured and composed reply - well said friend.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:06 pm

In all honesty i don't tend to post straight after we've had a bad result as i feel bad enough anyway without reading how bad other people feel.

The majority of the posts that question Tactics or certain selections or squad rotation are all pretty valid points made by well respected members. It's just that i'm personally a glass is half full kind of guy and hate looking at the negatives , no matter how well argued thay are.

To be honest i'm probably a little naive as i always think we will come good in the end.

I have total respect for those posters who put there well informed argements down in a discussion of this sort. So this is only my opinion on the whole debate.

Some fans who post stupid posts like Rotations poo and this players :censored:
without giving good reasons for there comments are not fickle there just stupid. There the ones who say we are world beaters when we win and relegation fodder when we lose, ( you know who you are).

The posters who make well informed and sometimes critical posts about, the way the team are playing away from home or rotation or selection and tactics are not fickle either. They are realists (unlike myself ) with a good knowledge of the team and footy in general . There opinions count for alot in my eyes , even if i don't always agree with them , but thats all that they are in the end, opinions.

The fickle fans are the ones who jump on the bandwagon and don't feel the same way about the team as we do. We all know the type don't we OASIS R.I.P. 

To end, i personally think the board is in and will stay in a healthy state as long as we allow for opinions that differ and are well argued.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion