No team above doubt - Fickle fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redmikey » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:38 pm

the more threads i read the more fickleness i come across

is it just me or dosn't it seem that this season there is a massive amount of our fans doubting players, the manager the club in general

the rotation system, pepe renia, RAFA, STEVE GERRARD, nothing is above doubt and all of the above should be perfect at all times,

while no fan is perfect and we can all recall times when a player ( for me harry kewell) has come under fire, or a manger has made a bad decision and you feel let down, but the amount of fans on here that are looking for the perfection seems to be out of control

I know st mike has commented and big mick always talks sense but thier seems very few people on here will to support the players through a bad patch, it is getting me down the amount of threads that are negitive against a player or the club in general

all in all feck off if you aren't willing to support the club through the hard time as well as the winning runs you fickle feckers   

offence intended if you fit the bill
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby CardinalRed » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:48 pm

Redmikey, there's a fine line between realism and idealism.... What you may perceive as fickleness amongst those who choose to criticise could be said to be objectiveness by others. We do, as true fans, reserve the right to "have a go" if we feel it is warranted.... We'd be a sad bunch if we all wore them there rose tinted specs all the time and placed the players & staff on some sort of pedestal that they never came down from. It's the comments of posters that are meant to keep their feet of the ground when they begin to go skyward....

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:53 pm

i am with on the realism but you must sence the gloom from the bandwagon fans on here looking for a chance to moan and agree with the media at every turn

i say feck them and feck the media that say we are done already this year
and feck the moaning lfc fans in pubs ever where that aren't prepare to dig in for your team
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:55 pm

Hope you don't take offense, but the whole point of a forum like this is about chatting and identifying problems. It's a kind of problem solving game and we all do it all the time in our lives and jobs. If I say that Reina needs to prove himself for another season before we can say he's consistent or better than Dudek, then surely that's a reasonable point? He's dropping some clangers just now, so it would be amazing if we didn't talk about that on this Forum. Note that I am not criticising him or saying he's :censored:--only let's wait and see what happens. If he gets out of this low spell and goes on to have a good season everyone will be happy. However, it's only then that we can say he's more consistent than Dudek and other LFC keepers who were great for their first season.

I think you need to relax. The fact that you are filled with so much negative aggression suggests that you want to be right and you want to be the only one that's right! Also remember that different posters here feel negative about different things and different players. Lando, for example, is mostly negative about Gerrard (his attitude more than his ability).

In a nutshell, you are well over the top when you start slinging insults at other supporters.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:56 pm

I get ya.... It's the despondency (?) we need to knock on the head, remain objective but at the same time get right behind the boys..... COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!

CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:05 pm

CardinalRed wrote:I get ya.... It's the despondency (?) we need to knock on the head, remain objective but at the same time get right behind the boys..... COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!

:bowdown    it's not just me  :buttrock
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloAimar » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:46 pm

redmikey wrote:all in all feck off if you aren't willing to support the club through the hard time as well as the winning runs you fickle feckers   

offence intended if you fit the bill

who died n left u in charge?

no offence intended
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:00 am

What..........Is Fickleness the new word of the month ?

RedMickey I aint gonna debate with ya, I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll call it as I see it like I do with the players.

Your a prized pr.att
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:16 am

read the fickle thread mate, maybe you will then understand what the word means, and also how you have jumped on the bandwagon using the word,

also you call the thread 'no team above doubt', then when someone doubts the team you call them fickle. its an amazing feat being able to write wihout actually reading what you are writing
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:24 am

read the fickle thread

I dont know why but this cracked me up  :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:25 am

s@int wrote:
read the fickle thread

I dont know why but this cracked me up  :laugh:

are you laughing at me    :angry:  :angry:

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:29 am

I think he is! :angry: :p :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:34 am

i'm gonna get him at playtime    :angry: :D
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:38 am

No you're not!!!

You've got to help Miss cos you wuz a naughty boy and wuz looking up Miss' skirt.

I'm telling on you! :p :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:42 am

I think you two need  :help

:p  :D
account deleted by request

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion