Driving without due care and attention - Wtf?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby mistyred » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:47 pm

11th of June had a crash on my side of the F@ckin rd with idicator on waiting to turn into a side road, The B@stard third party has had 1 witness lie on her behalf which has been dismissed, but know the PLOD that told me i won't be seeing him again came around my house and told me he wants to do me for driving without due care and attention (WTF?)  :Oo:   :down: and to make it all worse i have wiplash and have to have physio.

Can't wait to tell my brief this SH..i..t, and it was my BMW that got f@cked whats the bloody world coming too and the PLOD was as camp as Keith williams from Carry On  :oops:  i have a clean licence thus far and will not roll over but this is taking the P.Iss.

Has this happened to anybody else?.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:07 pm

mistyred wrote:11th of June had a crash on my side of the F@ckin rd with idicator on waiting to turn into a side road, The B@stard third party has had 1 witness lie on her behalf which has been dismissed, but know the PLOD that told me i won't be seeing him again came around my house and told me he wants to do me for driving without due care and attention (WTF?)  :Oo:   :down: and to make it all worse i have wiplash and have to have physio.

Can't wait to tell my brief this SH..i..t, and it was my BMW that got f@cked whats the bloody world coming too and the PLOD was as camp as Keith williams from Carry On  :oops:  i have a clean licence thus far and will not roll over but this is taking the P.Iss.

Has this happened to anybody else?.

What were the exact circumstances of the accident mate, your description is a bit vague...?

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:45 pm

She drove around parked cars snd drove into me and went backwards and i'm supposed to take the blame for that they can f@ck off the little scrottes.

Specially the only gay F'ck.in copper in the village.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:57 pm

mate i was comin out the car park after the match on wednesday night and some scroat smacked into the side of my car and the knob said he was making sure that no one else could get infront of him in the race to get out of the school carpark i had alook at my car but it was very very dark and i could only see a little tiny mark so i called him a pr!ck and left it at that next mornin had a look at me car and theres a massive crack in the bumper and about 7 different scratches along the bumper. the feller gave me no apology at the time but i clocked his reg and make and ill be looking for it at every match from now on till i find it im well sein my :censored: ... :angry:

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby mistyred » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:03 pm

Yep i'm fuming at the moment i can't believe it, i am determined to not take this lying down and plus it's the principle, this is complete and utter bollo.x it's just plain wrong.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:31 pm

mistyred wrote:She drove around parked cars snd drove into me and went backwards and i'm supposed to take the blame for that they can f@ck off the little scrottes.

Specially the only gay F'ck.in copper in the village.

Right. You say you had your indicator on (which, TBH, in claiming terms, means f*ck all) to turn right and that the TP has come from around parked cars and hit you on your side of the road. 

If the TP has hit you while you were waiting on your side of the road, she ain't got a f*cking leg to stand on and the police can't do anything as the facts speak for themselves. it's important that she has already had a witness statement dismissed as this will seriously go against the credibility of the claim.

If you were already turning and the TP has hit you in side while coming the other way, then basically you are f*cked as you should 'read the road ahead'.

Don't worry about the cops - they shouldn't have come knocking on your door anyway and your insurer won't cause if they can get any sort of tangible proof that the TP was liable they will nail em to the wall. Especially with having a witness statement dismissed, you've got the upper hand on this one mate. Give all the info to your brief and he'll have a field day earning his cut of your nice Personal Injury Claim.  :)

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum