How mad is this - Guy  driving with no eyes

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby EddieC » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:27 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
EddieC wrote:I have no idea if this guy was here legally or not, but I think ALL immigrants, legal or not, should be deported the second they break the law.

If you come to a country you have to respect their rules, whether you agree with them or not. If you have a problem with this, go to another country. If I moved abroad and broke their laws I'd expect to be sent back here. Problem is, these fuckers cite the human rights act & end up staying.

Exactly. And it's B*stard Blair and his spineless f*ckwits who have made it this way.

To be fair to him, I've read a lot on the subject, and Blair has tried to pass lots of laws to deal with them, and the lawlords have overuled him cos it breaches their 'human rights'.

Courts have become more powerful than parliaments these days, and IMO that is no good thing.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:32 am

EddieC wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
EddieC wrote:I have no idea if this guy was here legally or not, but I think ALL immigrants, legal or not, should be deported the second they break the law.

If you come to a country you have to respect their rules, whether you agree with them or not. If you have a problem with this, go to another country. If I moved abroad and broke their laws I'd expect to be sent back here. Problem is, these fuckers cite the human rights act & end up staying.

Exactly. And it's B*stard Blair and his spineless f*ckwits who have made it this way.

To be fair to him, I've read a lot on the subject, and Blair has tried to pass lots of laws to deal with them, and the lawlords have overuled him cos it breaches their 'human rights'.

Courts have become more powerful than parliaments these days, and IMO that is no good thing.

If he truely wanted to sort out this mess, he could.

At the end of the day, Parliament MAKES laws. (Or it did before that grinning Scottish walrus sold out to Europe.)

Surely it can change them, too?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:48 am

Laws have to be approved by the courts first to make sure their legal. The main problem in this country today is the human rights act, or rather the implementation of it in this country.

The European human rights act, which we signed up for along with the rest of the EU, sets out the rights for every human being. However the act clearly states that the rights of the individual don't supercede those of the majority. However, for some unknown reason, this country decides to ignore the latter point. This is all part of an apologetic culture we have developed in this country. We seem to think we owe something to minorities for crimes commited by our forefathers. Our schools no longer teach British history, and hence our young have no sense of national pride. Alternative religions are taught ahead of christianity, even though this is the religion of the majority of this country.

All in all, this country is bending over backwards to appease the minorities, when the point of democracy is to do as the majority wishes. It's about time we stopped all this shit, started getting back some national pride, and stopped being afraid to offend people when clearly to any rational human being no offence is being caused.

Anyway, we're getting away from the original subject about a dude with no eyes, but do you see what I'm saying :D
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:19 am

EddieC wrote:Laws have to be approved by the courts first to make sure their legal. The main problem in this country today is the human rights act, or rather the implementation of it in this country.

The European human rights act, which we signed up for along with the rest of the EU, sets out the rights for every human being. However the act clearly states that the rights of the individual don't supercede those of the majority. However, for some unknown reason, this country decides to ignore the latter point. This is all part of an apologetic culture we have developed in this country. We seem to think we owe something to minorities for crimes commited by our forefathers. Our schools no longer teach British history, and hence our young have no sense of national pride. Alternative religions are taught ahead of christianity, even though this is the religion of the majority of this country.

All in all, this country is bending over backwards to appease the minorities, when the point of democracy is to do as the majority wishes. It's about time we stopped all this shit, started getting back some national pride, and stopped being afraid to offend people when clearly to any rational human being no offence is being caused.

Anyway, we're getting away from the original subject about a dude with no eyes, but do you see what I'm saying :D

Yes mate, and I absolutely agree.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:54 am

EddieC wrote:Laws have to be approved by the courts first to make sure their legal. The main problem in this country today is the human rights act, or rather the implementation of it in this country.

Im voting for EddieC. Good post mate.
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:45 am

i like the australians attitude

The UK should follow our cousin's in Australia - Tony Liar Blair + the
PC brigade, take note.

Subject: THREE CHEERS FOR AUSTRALIA

I wish the leaders of our country would take a stand like Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on
Wednesday  to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals
in a bid to  head off potential terror attacks.

A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to
Australia at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and
his  ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown.

Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that
some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not
accept that Australia was a secular state and its laws were made by
parliament.

"If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia
law  or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you," he said on
national  television.
"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws
governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the
Islamic law, that is false.  If you can't agree with parliamentary law,
independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the
opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then,
that's a better option," Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he
said  those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the
other  country.

Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who
did not want to accept local values should "clear off".

"Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and they don't
want  to live by Australian values and understand them, well then they
can  basically clear off," he said. Separately, Howard angered some
Australian  Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies
monitoring the  nation's mosques.

Britain .....  ARE YOU LISTENING?

Quote:

IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.  Take It Or Leave It I am
tired  of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some
individual or  their culture.  Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we
have experienced  a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.

However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the
"politically correct" crowd began complaining about the possibility that
our patriotism was offending others.   I am not against immigration,
nor
do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by
coming  to Australia .

However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to
our  country, and apparently some born here, need to understand.

This idea of Australia being a multicultural community has served only
to  dilute our sovereignty and our national identity.  As Australians,
we have  our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own
lifestyle.

This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials
and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.  We
speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese,
Russian, or any other language.  Therefore, if you wish to become part
of  our society, Learn the language!

Most Australians believe in God.  This is not some Christian, right
wing,  political push but a fact because Christian men and women, on
Christian  principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly
documented.  It is  certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of
our schools.  If God  offends you, then I suggest you consider another
part of the world as your  new home, Because God is part of our culture.

We will accept your beliefs and will not question why, all we ask is
that  you accept ours and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with
us.

If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like " A Fair Go", then
you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet.

We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we
really  don't care how you did things where you came from.  By all means
keep your  culture but do not force it on others.

This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you
every opportunity to enjoy all this.
But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag,
Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly
encourage  you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
"THE RIGHT TO  LEAVE".

If you aren't happy here then LEAVE.  We didn't force you to come here.
You asked to be here.  So accept the country YOU accepted.

Pretty easy really, when you think about it.  I figure if we all keep
passing this to our friends (and enemies) it will also, sooner or later
get back to the complainers.  Let's all try, please.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE, PERHAPS WE CAN CREATE A GROUND SWELL
AND  SEND OUR UK POLITICIANS THE MESSAGE THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF US
BELIEVE  AS THE AUSSIES DO.........
112-1077774096

Postby EddieC » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:35 pm

Fucking hell, where'd that come from?

I barely remember writing that last night, but having re-read it I'd have to agree with me on this one.

Great posting Eddie, keep it up  :D
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum