How mad is this - Guy  driving with no eyes

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby drummerphil » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:18 am

crazy

:no

sorted now,i'm  forgetting the most basic things on here lately
Last edited by drummerphil on Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:50 am

Yeah i was reading that in the paper before, i found it quite funny  :D
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:41 am

What a f*cking prat.

You know, if ever they were looking for an excuse for improved vetting of immigrants, that HAS to be it.
Anyone could have stepped out infront of his car, and he'd never have stopped.

The thing that really p*sses me off is that he'll get a slap on the wrist for it, despite the fact he and his mate were probably after some fags and couldn't be a*sed to walk.

The f*cking wreckless loon. :angry:
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:55 am

i can't see it myself
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:27 am

at that point the officer should of drawn his gun and shot the stupid twt. Things are really starting to p!ss me off about certain races and religons. I never used to be like this but my tolerence of Iraq/Asian/middle eastern kn@b jockies like this pleb is wearing really thin. I'm reading the newspaper, watching the news and hearing stories of people getting mugged, shot, stabbed, robbed, blown up or killed by dangerous driver etc and it seems to be getting to the point where it's someone from the middle east/asian etc responsable.
Now this is far from a racist comment I've just made, it's purely something I've observed recentally. Also Im not saying they're all like that.
no wonder peoples tolence is wearing thin. some think they can make the rules in this country. :(
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO_14 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:53 am

Lee J wrote:at that point the officer should of drawn his gun and shot the stupid twt. Things are really starting to p!ss me off about certain races and religons. I never used to be like this but my tolerence of Iraq/Asian/middle eastern kn@b jockies like this pleb is wearing really thin. I'm reading the newspaper, watching the news and hearing stories of people getting mugged, shot, stabbed, robbed, blown up or killed by dangerous driver etc and it seems to be getting to the point where it's someone from the middle east/asian etc responsable.
Now this is far from a racist comment I've just made, it's purely something I've observed recentally. Also Im not saying they're all like that.
no wonder peoples tolence is wearing thin. some think they can make the rules in this country. :(

Yeah i feel the same
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:53 pm

I live very close to a large asian community and again without sounding racists.When ever you hear a police car around here,or look in the local paper its some Asian related incident taking place.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:59 pm

The fact that you are close to a "Large" Asian community is probably the reason it is predominantly an asian related incident;much the same way I'm close to a "Large" white community and most of the blue light incidents involve a white "yuff" being a prat.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:02 pm

it has been an observation I've noticed for about 2 or 3 years now but it seems to be getting worse recently. listen to news bulletins, chances are there will be a muslim/asian incident.

Woman and some kids get murdered police are looking for Azid Hamed etc (this is just a made up example).

Man gets mugged for his mobile phone, 3 Asians seen running away from the scene (again, made up example).

it's  a shame but I'm slowly turning against them and I aint on my own. Problem we have is if it turns into a cival war in this country a lot of them people are born here in England. ???
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:36 pm

supersub wrote:The fact that you are close to a "Large" Asian community is probably the reason it is predominantly an asian related incident;much the same way I'm close to a "Large" white community and most of the blue light incidents involve a white "yuff" being a prat.

I totally see your point,but the white community here is just as big.The asians seem to walk about with a severe chip on their shoulders.Now indians (sikhs)..no problem at all some of the nicest guys you can meet.......
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:56 pm

With the imminent threat of a backlash duely noted, most of the trouble is down to the fact that these immigrants have no rules at home, so think they can do as they like in Britain.

The cultures which understand the words "discipline" and "respect" are little or no bother when they settle here. (Chinese, Indian, German, Christ - even the French understand respect! :D )

Those who are from seedier backgrounds tend to cause the most trouble - the former Soviet Union, South America, parts of Africa.

I know I'm generalising, but you'd have to be a complete burk to assume I actually think they are ALL like that.

Just the media-projected few.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:30 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:What a f*cking prat.

You know, if ever they were looking for an excuse for improved vetting of immigrants, that HAS to be it.

The thing that really p*sses me off is that he'll get a slap on the wrist for it, despite the fact he and his mate were probably after some fags and couldn't be a*sed to walk.

Apparently he was doing it because he was depressed about losing his eyes to the bombing and wanted to try driving..
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:01 am

GOAT wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:What a f*cking prat.

Apparently he was doing it because he was depressed about losing his eyes to the bombing and wanted to try driving..

Hmmm...

Let's hope he doesn't get depressed about being a complete w*nker and try Clay-pigeon shooting aswell then.

There are some thick tw*ts about.  :no

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:21 am

I have no idea if this guy was here legally or not, but I think ALL immigrants, legal or not, should be deported the second they break the law.

If you come to a country you have to respect their rules, whether you agree with them or not. If you have a problem with this, go to another country. If I moved abroad and broke their laws I'd expect to be sent back here. Problem is, these fuckers cite the human rights act & end up staying.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:24 am

EddieC wrote:I have no idea if this guy was here legally or not, but I think ALL immigrants, legal or not, should be deported the second they break the law.

If you come to a country you have to respect their rules, whether you agree with them or not. If you have a problem with this, go to another country. If I moved abroad and broke their laws I'd expect to be sent back here. Problem is, these fuckers cite the human rights act & end up staying.

Exactly. And it's B*stard Blair and his spineless f*ckwits who have made it this way.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum