Weather warning issued - Take care

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:29 am

red37 wrote:hmmm yes Lando..and i have evidence of it!  Those scurrilous Wide-necked Welly merchants!

the young Master F. Trumphmong-Scuttlesnape of Buxton pictured here being egged on by his junior protege Alwyn Clackmiddin Smirchwipe from Mold. The pair of them participating in the bi-annual 'Ovine Werrying' regatta held in Matlock last November.... :no   scandalous!

Oh dear - tell me about it.

The din was heard in Lincolnshire! Noisy barstewards!

It's worse when Chesterfield play though - Mansfield have an intense rivalry with them, and it's just one massive inter-species orgie at their games! :D

No wonder I support LFC. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:33 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
red37 wrote:hmmm yes Lando..and i have evidence of it!  Those scurrilous Wide-necked Welly merchants!

the young Master F. Trumphmong-Scuttlesnape of Buxton pictured here being egged on by his junior protege Alwyn Clackmiddin Smirchwipe from Mold. The pair of them participating in the bi-annual 'Ovine Werrying' regatta held in Matlock last November.... :no   scandalous!

Oh dear - tell me about it.

The din was heard in Lincolnshire! Noisy barstewards!

It's worse when Chesterfield play though - Mansfield have an intense rivalry with them, and it's just one massive inter-species orgie at their games! :D

No wonder I support LFC. :D

Ive just thought...that c.unt looks nuts f**kin deep in that poor beast!  the dirty bast@rd  :no

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby red37 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:41 am

A researcher called Lando is conducting a survey into sheep shagging. First of all he visits a Cornish farmer.

"So, Cornish farmer, how do you sh@g your sheep?" "Well, I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over a wall."

"That's very interesting," replies the researcher and he leaves the Cornish farmer. Then he meets a Welsh Farmer.

"So, Welsh farmer, how do you sh@g your sheep?"
"Well, I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boots and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over a wall."
"That's very interesting," replies the researcher. "That's how they do it in Cornwall too." And he leaves the Welsh farmer. Then he meets a farmer from Mansfield.

"So, Mansfield farmer, how do you sh@g your sheep?"
"Well, I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boots and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over my shoulders."

"Over your shoulders?" replies the researcher. "Don't you put them over a wall like everyone else?"

"What?" says the farmer. "And miss out on all the kissing?!"

:laugh:  the old ones are the best...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:00 am

red37 wrote:A researcher called Lando is conducting a survey into sheep shagging. First of all he visits a Cornish farmer.

"So, Cornish farmer, how do you sh@g your sheep?" "Well, I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over a wall."

"That's very interesting," replies the researcher and he leaves the Cornish farmer. Then he meets a Welsh Farmer.

"So, Welsh farmer, how do you sh@g your sheep?"
"Well, I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boots and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over a wall."
"That's very interesting," replies the researcher. "That's how they do it in Cornwall too." And he leaves the Welsh farmer. Then he meets a farmer from Mansfield.

"So, Mansfield farmer, how do you sh@g your sheep?"
"Well, I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boots and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over my shoulders."

"Over your shoulders?" replies the researcher. "Don't you put them over a wall like everyone else?"

"What?" says the farmer. "And miss out on all the kissing?!"

:laugh:  the old ones are the best...

I need a bath just reading that! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:52 pm

F**k my old boots...the sky has gone BLACK!!  and a tornado might come  :O

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jkop » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:14 pm

Is that Ludo ? :wwww
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:25 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
sophe_lfc_4_lyf wrote:Ohh i want it to snow :(
I remember i few years ago on new years eve it started snowing just after 12 oclock :D  we all went out in it:D

The long winter evenings must just fly by! :D (I like that quote!!!! :D)

oh how those long winter nights must simply fly by in grimsby

will that do ya lando? :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:38 pm

In grimsby?
Even in the summer it feels like winter :D

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:15 pm