Looks like weve got brazilian fabio aurelio - Lb from valencia

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:17 pm

0asis wrote:I don't think ppl who sit in the KOP are better fans than those who don't. I don't think those who would risk bankruptcy to go to places like Istanbul to watch Liverpool play are better fans than those who refuse to or can't afford it. Not everyone can live in Liverpool, not everyone can be season ticket holders and not everyone treats Liverpool like it's a holy grail and make it a large part of their lives. Just becoz they don't doesn't make them less of a supporter. I for one just look at Liverpool as a football team who I favour, I wouldn't blow all my money on a ticket, I wouldn't drop all my plans just to sit in the KOP on an European night.

I think your wrong there mate. What your basically saying is that someone who makes an effort to watch LFC is no more of a fan than those who can't be ar.sed?
There are some people who want to go to games that can't - be it money, transport, can't get tickets or whatever. That is unfortunate. But there a vast bunch of armchair fans who have no inclination to go the game - they're not on the same level as those sitting in the Kop.
You sound like a "can't be ar'sed fan" to me, and yes, that does make you less of a supporter!
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sparky » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:26 pm

whats an OOter!? :suspect:
"My Idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility"

"To build Liverpool up and up, untill eventually everyone would have to submit!!!"
Sparky

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill