Cisse's attitude!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Fri May 21, 2004 4:01 pm

"keep the faith" ???  Diouf, Biscan, Diao, Heskey, Smicer.............. "the next Henry" is exactly what I didn't want to hear about Cisse
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Fri May 21, 2004 4:05 pm

He has redeemed himself then after the comments about only coming if Houllier was in charge! The kind of stuff we want is," im here to play for this great club" and not because your french buddy is in charge!! Do the bizz please Cisse!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite301046 » Sat May 22, 2004 12:48 am

I would wear any shirt,or no shirt at all,for a weekly wage that Cisse will collect.Its down to if he's got what it takes to be a success in the premiership,hes untried and unproven at this level.
kopite301046

Postby Woollyback » Sat May 22, 2004 12:52 am

I'm 90% confident he'll cut the mustard. Hope to fu*k he does anyway. Doesn't help though when GH does his usual and bills him as "the next Henry"
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat May 22, 2004 9:48 am

"keep the faith"   Diouf, Biscan, Diao, Heskey, Smicer.............. "the next Henry" is exactly what I didn't want to hear about Cisse

Where did you hear that?

I'm 90% confident he'll cut the mustard. Hope to fu*k he does anyway. Doesn't help though when GH does his usual and bills him as "the next Henry"

Houllier didn't say that, he simply said he was as quick as Henry. Big difference.

"keep the faith"   Diouf, Biscan, Diao, Heskey, Smicer.............. "the next Henry" is exactly what I didn't want to hear about Cisse

Keep the faith, McAllister, Hyypia, Henchoz, Babbel, Dudek, Kirkland, Hamann...

Two sides to every story. You are such a wind up merchant. You claim to be objective yet you clearly aren't. You drown us all with pessimistic ****** every single time you post.
115-1073096938

Postby jack66 » Sat May 22, 2004 10:09 am

is cisse a good player? cant say i have seen him play ,only last year against us in uefa cup..wasnt to impressed.shouldnt they stall on this one and wait until the manager situation is sorted.would a new manager want the board picking his players, isnt this the reason for portos coach stalling on a move to chelsea.
jack66

Postby woof woof ! » Sat May 22, 2004 10:26 am

kopite301046 wrote:I would wear any shirt,or no shirt at all,for a weekly wage that Cisse will collect.Its down to if he's got what it takes to be a success in the premiership,hes untried and unproven at this level.

Unproven at this level ?
You mean the premiership ?
I'm as patriotic as the next guy but why do people keep banging on about "playing at this level" .We may have one of the more physically demanding leagues so what ? Teams from the premiership aren't exactly ruling europe are they ?
:(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby reaps » Sat May 22, 2004 12:00 pm

Whilst I agree that Cisse does seem keen don't forget most of the stars of French football cant wait to get to england, italy or spain because the wages in france are terrible. Drogba only earns 8.5K a week cisse is on similar money.

He may be able to do a job for us and I dearly hope he can but we will have to wait and see what his commitment and drive is like once he has arrived.
reaps

Postby DrLiverpool » Sat May 22, 2004 12:15 pm

While I do agree that the french league is below the level of the premiership ,it is not that far off. You cant deny the massive improvement
that has happened in the french league last couple of seasons. There was more french teams in europe than english and they stayed longer.....

The football is very different though but Cisse I believe is class and will deliver for us... we cant expect too much from him in his first season... about 14 goals in the league will do... a million for every goal.......
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat May 22, 2004 10:00 pm

In fairness to Cisse he has been saying this all along.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Sat May 22, 2004 10:29 pm

Something Cisse did say,and I don't know if this has already been picked up on,was that he claimed he "can't head a ball and his left leg is only good enough to stand on".Statements like this fill me full of eager anticipation on why is this player worth £14 million,yet fails to make the French squad for Euro 2004,when Wiltord and Marlet have their bags packed and are on the plane.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 22, 2004 10:33 pm

cisse is banned 5 games so thats why he isn't on the plane.

agree with what you're saying but this guy is young and scores goals. The French league isn't the best.......but have you seen who's been in the Ueffa cup final and Champions league final?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat May 22, 2004 10:58 pm

banned for 5 games why?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby jack66 » Sat May 22, 2004 11:09 pm

he was banned for kicking an opponent in an under 21 match against portugal in december.
jack66

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion