Baros - Showing some good attitude

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri May 20, 2005 1:00 am

to little to late.

:censored: off.
115-1073096938

Postby Dalglish » Fri May 20, 2005 1:04 am

Hi Stu, have you considered a position as a Diplomat :D

Spot on though , Baros has ruined his stay and any amount of gesturing now is far too late for me and Benitez I suspect.

It was "media Day" yesterday at Liverpool as part of their build up so you would like to think the Sulking Czech could keep his foot out of his mouth and keep the ratttles in the pram for once. ???

On the media front I've noticed there has hardly been any media coverage in the press or TV. If it was Man Spew or Chelski SKY and the press would be creaming themselves !!!!!

I don't know why it bothers me after all these years of being underplayed by the press

:blues:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri May 20, 2005 1:16 am

Dalglish wrote:
A.B. wrote:Baros is using us as a stepping stone, nothing less nothing more.

Spot on Sadly  :glare:

I see you have changed your tune since a few months back then AB  :D

It beggars belief that Baros comes out with a statement that DOESN'T make mention of him needing to play and him not being happy and people deem it worthy to enter as a thread  ???

Bottom line is that Baros is on his way , he knows it, the boss knows it and we all know it........

I defended Baros in the past but he's comments have crossed the line.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri May 20, 2005 1:18 am

I have to admit i did feel a bit sorry for him when he didnt start the Carling cup final and Harry Kewell did ,because in my view Kewell didnt warrant a starting place in that line-up.

But if Rafa goes for one striker in the CL final i do believe Cisse deserves to play ahead of him.Simply because he looks as though he will score in comparrison to Baros.
As for Milan i think it would be better for him and the team to part during the summer .
So he can get regular football.
And we can get regular goals.
66-1112520797

Postby Dalglish » Fri May 20, 2005 1:44 am

A.B. wrote:]

Just a  pity the BALL doesn't cross the line a bit more often when he shoots !!!!!  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri May 20, 2005 1:49 am

Dalglish wrote:

Just a  pity the BALL doesn't cross the line a bit more often when he shoots !!!!!  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  too funny
66-1112520797

Postby A.B. » Fri May 20, 2005 1:51 am

Dalglish wrote:

:D

Brilliant
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby roey316 » Fri May 20, 2005 8:13 am

I think the pennys dropped with Milan and hes realised that he has to behave himself if he wants to play in the Champions League Final. I just hope Rafa sees through it and starts Cisse, I still think Baros will figure at some point though
YNWA. Justice for the 96.
roey316

Postby Eazy-E » Fri May 20, 2005 10:53 pm

You could be right roey. Maybe Milan is just acting so he can sneak in. I have a feelig that 2 strikers may start, although it's probably more of a hope than a feeling. :O
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Woollyback » Fri May 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Baros is acutely aware he has at best 90 minutes left in the Anfield shop window and has to advertise himself as best he can

As much as his attitude stinks this may serve us well, if he sulks and doesn't make his mark on the CL final then he'll end up at Villa. If he shines then maybe he'll achieve his dream of warming the bench at Barca

I think we'll see a very effective Baros in Istanbul
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sat May 21, 2005 7:45 am

baros is certainly for one who works his socks off on the pitch at times he should keep his mouth shuts.n let his feet do the talking.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Sat May 21, 2005 10:57 pm

Dalglish wrote:On the media front I've noticed there has hardly been any media coverage in the press or TV. If it was Man Spew or Chelski SKY and the press would be creaming themselves !!!!!

I don't know why it bothers me after all these years of being underplayed by the press

:blues:

Spot on there Ian. Liverpool Football club are playing in the biggest game in club football, only the 2nd team to play in this game for 20 years and the press have virtually ignored it. Tommorow will be all Fa Cup aftermath. the European Cup final might get a mention on Tuesday if we're lucky.

Imagine if Chelsea had won our semi-final! They even interviewed Mourinho about the FA Cup final when his team have sod all to do with it. The media are obsessed with the guy.

If we can win this thing it will be like sticking the biggest middle finger in the world up at all the media and jealous sh.it talking managers like Wenger.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Sat May 21, 2005 11:05 pm

That cause Rafa does'nt talk :censored: like other managers e.g Mourinho and Wenger. He is the quite one who obviously dispises the media. However the self-proclaimed 'special one' loves the media eating out of his hand.
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion