Roberto carlos to chelsea?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby PCG77 » Fri May 19, 2006 3:28 pm

Liverpool should show some interest in me... A 28 year old washed up part time goal keeping hack. Once it hits the press. The Russian oil pigs would come bashing down my door.. pay a massive transfer fee for me.. whack me on 60k per week... After 5 minutes on the training pitch, they would realise their massive mistake and i would grow further over weight rolling in my new found wealth whilst laughing at their stupidityl.
PCG77

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri May 19, 2006 4:11 pm

I find this a very strange move and still have my doubts about whether it is true, its not the first time that Carlos has claimed interest from other clubs when he is looking for a new contract and a pay rise.

The guy can defend, but has been playing without any real tactics or defensive restraint for so long, how would he cope at Chelsea when both will be apparent?

If Jose has gone for him then it is a strange move.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sat May 20, 2006 5:30 pm

Ridiculous signing, i hope they do keep signing these 'stars' and i hope abramovich is telling moaninho who to buy, moaninho will soon pack his bags if this is true, and buying all these star players will only create an unhappy dressing room and itll be real madrid number 2..i have a very good feeling about our title chase next season
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby PCG77 » Sun May 21, 2006 9:45 am

I cant wait til Mr Oil Rapist becomes bored at Chelski. There wage bill has been blown out of the water and as soon as M.O.R pulls his money out of the club... Watch the :censored: hit the fan. They will sell all the big name players to get their wage bill under control. The little :censored: from Portugal will not want to have around as the ship goes down....

Have fun in the CHUMPionship CHELSKI
PCG77

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill