Juve clean up

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri May 12, 2006 8:53 pm

A.B. wrote:
H_K_LFC wrote:Tbh i wouldn't take any of them apart from Zlatan.I know he's known to be a trouble maker but you can't deny his talent.

Apart from that noone.

Bellamy for instance has scored more goals than any of our strikers in the Premiership, but people don't want him near our club due to his attitude. I'm not comparing Bellamy and Ibrahimovic in terms of ability, but people are well aware of what Ibrahimovic can do. It's the fact that he's a tit and has got into fist fights with his team-mates in training.

Non-sense a hell of a lot of ppl want Bellamy at Liverpool and a fair few ppl from this board would like to see him here. Altho I agree his behaviour lets him down. I doubt we will sign him (Bellamy) but if it was announced than a hell of a lot of ppl would be happy.

I'd rather have Darren Bent tho.
48-1119859832

Postby A.B. » Fri May 12, 2006 9:07 pm

0asis wrote:
A.B. wrote:
H_K_LFC wrote:Tbh i wouldn't take any of them apart from Zlatan.I know he's known to be a trouble maker but you can't deny his talent.

Apart from that noone.

Bellamy for instance has scored more goals than any of our strikers in the Premiership, but people don't want him near our club due to his attitude. I'm not comparing Bellamy and Ibrahimovic in terms of ability, but people are well aware of what Ibrahimovic can do. It's the fact that he's a tit and has got into fist fights with his team-mates in training.

Non-sense a hell of a lot of ppl want Bellamy at Liverpool and a fair few ppl from this board would like to see him here. Altho I agree his behaviour lets him down. I doubt we will sign him (Bellamy) but if it was announced than a hell of a lot of ppl would be happy.

Why is it non-sense? Because you say so?  ??? Why don't you make a poll at 3 or 4 Liverpool forums and ask whether people would be happy if we sign Bellamy or not.

From what I've read most people wouldn't want him anywhere near us. Would you want a player in a Red shirt who has:
-thrown a fit after being substituted
-faked an injury
-and there were several other bust ups that he's had with Souness

He seems to be caussing problems off the pitch as well in his personal life. He's under control with Hughes, but why would you want that type of player to be associated with Liverpool Football Club?

FFS, people don't want Cisse because he's lazy. Now compare that to Bellamy who has caused drama.

Secondly, Darren Bent has had one good season and all of a sudden he's everybody's ''darling''. Can we win the league and win many other honours with players like Bellamy and Bent?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Garymac » Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm

gato_busta wrote:They will do nothing to them. Doesn't anyone remember the Champions League incident where they detected their players using drugs? As far as I know they had all the evidence proving they used drugs, yet they still have that Champions League title.

Oh but they will.

AC Milan owe Italian football and i think they would jump at the chance to get rid of there biggest threat.

I think Juve will go to Seria B at the least.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Fri May 12, 2006 9:24 pm

Doesn't anyone remember the Champions League incident where they detected their players using drugs? As far as I know they had all the evidence proving they used drugs, yet they still have that Champions League title.

Well Marsaille were punished for injecting :censored: into their players right before kick off in the CL final in 93[I think]
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri May 12, 2006 10:04 pm

A.B. wrote:
0asis wrote:
A.B. wrote:

Apart from that noone.

Why is it non-sense? Because you say so?  ??? Why don't you make a poll at 3 or 4 Liverpool forums and ask whether people would be happy if we sign Bellamy or not.

From what I've read most people wouldn't want him anywhere near us. Would you want a player in a Red shirt who has:
-thrown a fit after being substituted
-faked an injury
-and there were several other bust ups that he's had with Souness

He seems to be caussing problems off the pitch as well in his personal life. He's under control with Hughes, but why would you want that type of player to be associated with Liverpool Football Club?

FFS, people don't want Cisse because he's lazy. Now compare that to Bellamy who has caused drama.

Secondly, Darren Bent has had one good season and all of a sudden he's everybody's ''darling''. Can we win the league and win many other honours with players like Bellamy and Bent?

im going by what ive heard and what ive seen.  :laugh: so :censored: you!  :D
Last edited by 48-1119859832 on Fri May 12, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
48-1119859832

Postby kunilson » Fri May 12, 2006 10:13 pm

ive always liked the way Zambrotta plays....like an italian Cafu, but he is getting on in years.
Trezeguet is a poacher, like RVN and would be a nice addition to our squad. Camorenesi i wouldn't mind either, but our midfield is strong enough.

I would not go for zlatan cos he would expect 1st team footy all the time...and i don't see him flourishing in the premier league.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby pur3 rav3r » Fri May 12, 2006 10:51 pm

i would take  Trezeguet zambrotta and buffon but they will not go for a cheap sum.
R.I.P to the 96 that lost there lives on 15th of april 1989
"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"
pur3 rav3r
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat May 13, 2006 12:27 pm

Zlatan is very talented, ther is no doubt. The problem is in his application of his skills. He has no heart at all and is very inconsistent. I remembered the juve fans booing him because he gave up chasing a couple of through balls when he may have has some chance of successfully harassing the Arsenal defenders with his presence.

I don't reckon Rafa would like a lazy player like him, if we all don't like what we see in Cisse's sometimes petulant attitude, Ibrahamovic is worse. The only difference is that he is much more talented than Cisse, but his attitude s*cks.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alonso14 » Sat May 13, 2006 7:25 pm

I'd still go after Nedved, People say 'he's too old' but when you have got ability like he has, it’s a different story.

He's the only one in that whole Juve team that actually looked like they wanted to win the game. And I’m sure he could still create those bits of magic as well as being a hard worker.

Forget Buffon when you got Pepe.

Zambrotta would bring great versatility to the team as well as possibly being the best left back in the world, while Cannavaro could also prove to be a decent signing.

But to be fair, some of the Giants of football would be in for these players, and I don’t think Rafa will pay huge amounts of wages for players who want give there all for a red jersey especially when over the age of 30.

He’s building for the future.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby pur3 rav3r » Sat May 13, 2006 7:49 pm

i feel sorry for del piero he is a gd player but because of his age he might not get want he is worth. even though he is very skilled and when he is brang on as a sub he brings hope to teams when they look beat. he can bring spirt to them and make them believe that they can win and it's sad to no a player of his quality is in this postion as he will be leaving soon and i want him to hav a gd send off and at juve he would of got 1 hell of a send off. like wat shearer had the other night.
R.I.P to the 96 that lost there lives on 15th of april 1989
"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"
pur3 rav3r
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FeDe!!! -lariano- » Sat May 13, 2006 9:39 pm

ciao a tutti, scusate se scrivo in italiano, ma provo una certa difficoltà a scrivere in inglese, soprattutto riguardo a un evento così delicato.
In Italia sta succedendo uno scandalo allucinante. Domani c'è l'ultima partita di campionato: la juventus potrebbe vincere il suo 29 scudetto. Ma questo sarà lo scudetto della vergogna.
Ogni tifoso diceva da anni che la juventus rubava, che moggi decideva su tutto.
Le intercettazioni sono le prove, ma esse vanno oltre ogni immaginazione dei tifosi. Perchè Moggi aveva in mano TUTTO il calcio: Carraro, gli arbitri, Pairetto (designatore degli arbitri), i moviolisti (fabio baldas de "il processo di biscardi")...

In una intercettazione Moggi confessa di scegliere gli arbitri per le partite della giornata. Parla direttamente con Pairetto e discute sugli arbitri da assegnare alle partite.

Ma la cosa più scandalosa è nell'intercettazione di ieri: MOGGI HA CHIUSO L'ARBITRO PAPARESTA E I GUARDALINEE NEL LORO SPOGLIATOIO DOPO LA SCONFITTA DELLA JUVENTUS CONTRO LA REGGINA: ha poi chiamato Pairetto e ha detto soddisfatto di averli chiusi e aver portato via la chiave. Per liberare gli arbitri hanno dovuto sfondare la porta. l controllore arbitrale ha detto, in un'altra intercettazione, di aver visto tutto, ma è stato costretto a tacere. Anche Paparesta non ha detto nulla di questo, perchè se avesse parlato la sua carriera sarebbe finita. Per questo Moggi rischia fino a otto anni di prigione (sequestro di persona)

La juventus rischia quindi di finire addirittura in SERIE C, infatti ci sono:
- campionato falsato
- falso in bilancio (Giraudo)
- sequestro di persona
- scandalo scommesse (quattro giocatori fra cui Buffon sono indagati per una serie di scommesse clandestine riguardo al campionato)

Le partite "truccate" sono 29!!!!

Oltre alla serie C (o B), alla juve verrà tolto sicuramente uno scudetto (forse anche un altro) più molto probabilmente quello di quest'anno.

Insieme alla Juve sono indagate Lazio, Fiorentina e Milan.

La Lazio rischia la B, mentre Fiorentina e Milan rischiano diversi punti di penalizzazione, sia in questo campionato (per non fare andare le due squadre in Champions league) sia nel prossimo campionato.
Lo scudetto di quest'anno potrebbe quindi andare all'inter.

THE TRANSLATE WITH GOOGLE.COM:
hello to all, excused if I write in Italian, but I try one sure difficulty to write in English, above all with regard to a delicate event therefore.  In Italy hallucinatory scandal is succeeding one. Tomorrow there is the last game of championship: the juventus badge could gain its 29. But this will be the badge of the shame.  Every tifoso said from years that the juventus it stole, than moggi decided on all.  The interceptions are the tests, but they go beyond every imagination of the tifosi. Because Moggi had in hand ALL soccer: Carraro, the wills, Pairetto (designatore of the wills), the moviolisti (fabio baldas de “the process of biscardi”)…    In a Moggi interception confesses to choose the wills for the games of the day. It speaks directly with Pairetto and it discusses on the wills to assign to the games.     But the more scandalous thing is in the interception yesterday: MOGGI HAS CLOSED ARBITRATOR PAPARESTA AND the GUARDALINEE IN THEIR DRESSING ROOM AFTER the DEFEAT OF the JUVENTUS AGAINST the REGGINA: then Pairetto has called and has said satisfied to have them sluices and to have carried via the key. In order to free the wills they have had to smash in the door. l controller arbitrates has said them, in an other interception, to have seen all, but it has been forced tacere. Also Paparesta has not said null of this, because if it had spoken its career would be ended. For this Moggi it risks until eight years of prison (person seizure)     The juventus it risks therefore to end quite in SERIES C, in fact there are:  - falsato championship  - false in budget (Giraudo)  - person seizure  - scandal bets (four players between which Buffon they are inquires you for one series of illegal bettings with regard to the championship)    “the made up” games is 29!!!!     Beyond to the series C (or B), to the juve badge will come sure removed one (perhaps also an other) more a lot probably that one than this year.    With to the Juve Lazio, Fiorentina and Milan are inquired.    The Lazio risks B, while Fiorentina and Milan risk various points to penalization, is in this championship (in order not to make to go the two squares in Champions league) is in the next championship.   The badge of this year could therefore go to the Inter.
COMO IN MY HEART!!!

... e canteremo dalle gradinate... la nostra fede non l'arrestate!!!
FeDe!!! -lariano-

Postby red_mad_head » Sat May 13, 2006 9:56 pm

I would'nt trust google translate mate   :devil:  :p  :D
red_mad_head

Postby FeDe!!! -lariano- » Sun May 14, 2006 8:13 pm

today juve have win the 29th championship...
COMO IN MY HEART!!!

... e canteremo dalle gradinate... la nostra fede non l'arrestate!!!
FeDe!!! -lariano-

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon May 15, 2006 9:49 pm

FeDe!!! -lariano- wrote:today juve have win the 29th championship...

Yeah after Buffon bought it for you lot.

Give it to Inter Milan, both titles I say, Inter Milan or personally my favourite Italian team PARMA.
48-1119859832

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion