POMPEY VS LIVERPOOL - Last game of the season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon May 08, 2006 8:53 pm

bigmick wrote:A.B. I don't care about your latest spat. I do care however that you are back on here. The place has been more boring without you and I for one have missed your imput. Welcome back.

Ill echo that aswell welcome back you little runt   :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon May 08, 2006 11:01 pm

ditto! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue May 09, 2006 7:49 am

bigmick wrote:A.B. I don't care about your latest spat. I do care however that you are back on here. The place has been more boring without you and I for one have missed your imput. Welcome back.

mick, why is it that i have godfather music playing in my head when i see your avatar and signature  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue May 09, 2006 8:24 am

Judge wrote:mick, why is it that i have godfather music playing in my head when i see your avatar and signature  :D

LOL Al I see what you mean when you look at it. You gotta blame it on the maestro of all things technical, Johnnymac. He is my image consultant these days, he sends me a couple of pictures and if I like 'em I spend the next six weeks working out how to put them on the computer.
I actually think everyoner having banners and stuff adds to the forum and John's work is much appreciated. As for the Godfather stuff, we really must all meet up oneday and then you'd believe me when I tell you I'm not really like that, but I gues all the Corleone family said that didn'y they?   :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed May 10, 2006 10:32 am

bigmick wrote:
Judge wrote:mick, why is it that i have godfather music playing in my head when i see your avatar and signature  :D

LOL Al I see what you mean when you look at it. You gotta blame it on the maestro of all things technical, Johnnymac. He is my image consultant these days, he sends me a couple of pictures and if I like 'em I spend the next six weeks working out how to put them on the computer.
I actually think everyoner having banners and stuff adds to the forum and John's work is much appreciated. As for the Godfather stuff, we really must all meet up oneday and then you'd believe me when I tell you I'm not really like that, but I gues all the Corleone family said that didn'y they?   :D

so you really are smallmick then  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion