We deserved to win

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:24 pm

What we shout to encourage someone that's having a hard time as this case. Also applied to a player who's severely injured for instance. Means "have courage!" or something, difficult to translate.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cesar DT » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:47 pm

Hi Folks!

I'm Brazilian, São Paulo's fan and I agree with you when you say that the stats were favorable to you. But, I remember the CL final match, when Milan almost killed Liverpool, but your strong defense system were perfect. Football is like that!

There's an important thing I'd like to say about Liverpool: when your team plays againt good forwards, your defense system has a big chance to fail. São Paulo's goal was made because our coach asked to play like that. Remember some minutes before, when Amoroso lost a chance between your defenders.

We are the Champions, my friend! Hope see you next year!

Cheers!
Cesar DT

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:20 pm

Cesar DT wrote:Hi Folks!

I'm Brazilian, São Paulo's fan and I agree with you when you say that the stats were favorable to you. But, I remember the CL final match, when Milan almost killed Liverpool, but your strong defense system were perfect. Football is like that!

There's an important thing I'd like to say about Liverpool: when your team plays againt good forwards, your defense system has a big chance to fail. São Paulo's goal was made because our coach asked to play like that. Remember some minutes before, when Amoroso lost a chance between your defenders.

We are the Champions, my friend! Hope see you next year!

Cheers!

Amoroso got through our defence once in the entire game. That doesn't say anything.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Red squirrel » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:42 pm

A.B. wrote:But you know what, we all said that this cup did not matter that much and really doesn't. Theres a lot more important games than this one, I rather we get more points in the Premiership than anything else now.

Spot on A.B. but it was hard not to get captured by that tournement as i myself was'nt a big fan of it.
I was left feeling gutted by not winning it and hope that the loss dos'nt have a detrimental effect on the squad.
They should at least take something home with them as they played some excellent football and made the rest of the World look pretty ordinary.
But your right, theres far more important games left to play.
Red squirrel

Postby A.B. » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:52 pm

What the players have been saying, it sounds like they won't be affected but we'll see it on the pitch against Newcastle.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion