Anelka
5%
van hooydonk
5%
Steve Bruce
No votes

Total votes : 20

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:15 pm

its no small coincidence that the poll consists of predominately french candidates but who in your opinion is at the absolute summit when it comes to arrogance , a few other candidates i would have included Glen Hoddle , Schmiechel,Lauren Robert,Pat Nevin i just cant abide that man on channel 5 sport ,Graham Sharp,and the one who epitomise's the Man ure bias Paddy Crerand ,anyone who really grate's on you's ,could be a long thread this  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:45 pm

ANYONE ELSE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS ?
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:49 pm

I voted for Contona of that list but I'd like to add these to it....

Glenn Hoddle
Man UTD as a club
Lothar Matheus
Andreas Muller
Oliver Kahn
Jens Lehman
Rivaldo
My mate Dave (used to be a Spurs fan then switched over to Arsenal. He has the audacity to call Liverpool a "joke").
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:06 pm

IS THAT THE SAME MULLER WHO STOOD HANDS ON HIPS AFTER KNOCKING ENGLAND OUT OF THE SEMI FINALS,ID HAVE TO CONCUR ON THAT ONE ARROGANCE PERSONIFIED ,AND SPORTING A SERIOUS BAD MULLET TO BOOT, :D  :D  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:11 pm

OH HERE'S ANOTHER I JUST THOUGHT OF, STEFFEN EFFENBERG AND HIS MOST FAMOUS QUOTE WHO IS STEVEN GERRARD JUST BEFORE HE WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN THE 5-1 DISMANTLING OF HIS NATIONAL TEAM ,AH SWEET JUSTICE
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:17 pm

the krauts have always been arrogant. in this country currently it's kieron dyer. he recently claimed he should be partnering owen upfront for england! the guy's sh#te. he's scored 2 goals in 15 months. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:34 pm

What about Bellamy for Newcastle ,obnoxious arrogant foulmouthed ,little nobody ,i agree with you on Dyer ,but speaking out of turn has a tendency to back fire ,remember Clinton Morrison when he played for Palace at Anfield ,how he wished he could retract them comments.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:19 pm

UPDATE IN THE POLL CANTONA AND URGH THAT SPITEFUL NEVILLE BROTHER
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:08 pm

ahhhgggrrrr! gary neville hate the ugly barstard! :angry:
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:11 am

TREVOR FRANCIS ,STEVE I THINK LIVERPOOL SHOULD PAY TERRY VENABLES SALARY GIBSON, ZIEGE FOR THE WHOLE MESS,AND HENRY'S POSTURING IS STARTING TO ANNOY ME,BUT I PUT THAT DOWN TO BEING FRENCH,OH AND DAVID O'LEARY A VERY SMUG INDIVIDUAL
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Supermarius » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:57 pm

SOMEBODY PLEEEASE HIT GARY NEVILLE!!!
i hate that wee bastid! Hes arrogance ..even has the snooty look to match!
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:37 am

s##t, i forgot about Henry, i know hes good but his souch an a#se. Look at his goal celebrations what a ***** sucker
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:03 am

C'mon lads i know our manager is not the most popular fella at this present time, but have him level on votes with that vile miscreant ,that odious little serpent whose name i cant even speak without grinding my teeth,that mancunian shi*ehawk on a par as far as arrogance is concerned with Houllier is taking it a tad to far, i personally would do 3 moon for that little F*cker after welding his deformed lips together ,emotions run high on this PR**K he's never held back on his opinion of scousers,thats why i find my posts littered with expletives, he inspires this   degree of hatred c'mon lads think about it
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:10 am

Beergoggles, I know where the ugly little c#nt lives, not a million miles away from me. Let's do something bad.  :cool:  :cool:  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:13 am

If you want to know what MAn Spew are REALLY like look no further than that over rated a##hole Gary Neville. Histrotically players that are hated by other clubs are usually very good players, Neville is the exception, he's very very lucky to get into the England team on account there are very few English born right backs who can compete for his place. Neville is the PFA players rep at Man U and he led the attempted revolt/walk on prior to theTurkey game cos his mate Rio couldn't remember he was due a drugs test and forgot in the shower, is Rio so diluted his memory was melted by the water in the shower ? Add Neville's disgraceful hands signals post 1999 FA Cup match at OT against the true REDS and his venemous outbursts in his column in the Times and it all adds up to  100% a##hole !!!!!!!!!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion