Chelsea deserved to win!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kingofthegreen » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:26 pm

According to SG, Cheski deserved to WIN?

DID THEY?

Either SG was horribly misquoted or i saw a different f*ckin game!!!

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:37 pm

Chelsea did deserve to win...  what game where you watching.   They where better than us all over the pitch.  We couldn't put more than 3 passes together

Lets get real guys.. the best team won on the day...  BUT we are getting better and next season the gap shouldnt be so big
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby L-type » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:39 pm

Is that what you want your captain saying, the ****** "heart of the team" that he reveres to himself as?
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:40 pm

kingofthegreen wrote:According to SG, Cheski deserved to WIN?

DID THEY?

Either SG was horribly misquoted or i saw a different f*ckin game!!!

of course they deserved to win. they had players who could keep the ball better than us.

there is a difference between being resilient and playing well. i thought we defended superbly for long spells but you just can't surrender 70% possession against chelsea and expect to hold out.
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby kingofthegreen » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:41 pm

Considering what weve got on the pitch and considering where Chelski are in the league i would expect Chelski to play better then that to DESERVE to win!

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby Paul C » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:41 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Chelsea did deserve to win...  what game where you watching.   They where better than us all over the pitch.  We couldn't put more than 3 passes together

Lets get real guys.. the best team won on the day...  BUT we are getting better and next season the gap shouldnt be so big

What you talking about, we should have had a pen, duff/cole and drogba were diving all over the show and Gerrards OG saved their ar5e, we were in control of the game until the OG then after that the lads looked deflated  :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:46 pm

Paul C wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Chelsea did deserve to win...  what game where you watching.   They where better than us all over the pitch.  We couldn't put more than 3 passes together

What you talking about, we should have had a pen, duff/cole and drogba were diving all over the show and Gerrards OG saved their ar5e, we were in control of the game until the OG then after that the lads looked deflated  :(

Well said!

i wish fans would stop being so f*cking depressingly 'realistic'!

Something that rafa accused SG of being midweek!

you gotta give jose something - his 'big headed' confidence approach certainly works with his players/fans alike. shame some of our fans cant see that!

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:47 pm

We where not in control of the game... they battered us... Yes, we defended well but look at the stats.. possession, Shots and shots on target.. they where all better than ours.

Take off your rose coloured glasses, they where better than us...
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby kingofthegreen » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:50 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:We where not in control of the game... they battered us... Yes, we defended well but look at the stats.. possession, Shots and shots on target.. they where all better than ours.

The games not won on stats!!!

I doesnt matter how we got the result, it doesnt have to be pretty! The fact people think Chelski DESERVED to win off OUR own goal is a joke! C'mon fellas!

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:52 pm

kingofthegreen wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:We where not in control of the game... they battered us... Yes, we defended well but look at the stats.. possession, Shots and shots on target.. they where all better than ours.

I doesnt matter how we got the result, it doesnt have to be pretty! The fact people think Chelski DESERVED to win off OUR own goal is a joke! C'mon fellas!

Your right.. the game is won by who scores the most goals... erm??  again chelsea!!!!
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby kingofthegreen » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:54 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:
kingofthegreen wrote:

Your right.. the game is won by who scores the most goals... erm??  again chelsea!!!!

you dont need reminding that we scored an OG to give them the chance to play extra time! without it we WON!!!

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:55 pm

I give up...!!!

Bring on the Champions League
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby taff » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:56 pm

Yeah if they didnt score we would have won  :laugh:

What if Man Utd had won the semi things would have been different

What if Shankly stayed at Huddersfield

What if Dinosaurs never became extinct

So many ifs and butts in life eh
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:57 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:I give up...!!!

Bring on the Champions League