Will we beat utd - Will we end up ahead of the mancs

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Puddy Heskey » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:54 am

Lets face it boys and girls were not goin to win the league realistically unless chelsea can ne beaten a few times.But will we finish ahead of the manc.There out of europe so they can can concentrate on the prem.I really dont think this thing in japan is a good idea.The risk of injury is to great.they need a bit of time off.Unless the competition pays out millions or something.does anyone know the kind of prize money for it.
Puddy Heskey

Postby The_Rock » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:57 am

At this present time....we can thrash man utd.... not just beat them.

So if all things stay the same, we can surely leapfrog the scums in the league rankings.....

BTW....nice avatar  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 1234ram » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:59 am

i think it will be close but we will win 2-1
1234ram

Postby Anfield rapper » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:16 am

Yeah i think we can. I think we might be a few games behind after going to Japan and Man Us***d have a relativley easy run until jan. So in the short term i think we might fall behind but so long as we can keep going as we have been we will beat them in the league. Have to admit though with the form we're in this trip to Japan couldn't have come at a worse time.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:57 am

I was looking at our upcoming league fixtures...Boro at home, then the barcodes at home and then bl@esh@te away and West Brom at home.

Now i know it might take a bit out of the players with the travelling, but we have a decent squad and are easily capable of winning all of those fixtures (even the goodison derby imo)

That would be 10 league wins on the bounce....i know anything can happen and we could slip up tomorrow...but after the way we have being playing i cant help but be positive.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion