New debate - Who will finish in the top 6?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Chrissy » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:20 pm

Wigan are doing well this season. I really didnt expect them to be in the top half of the table never mind the top 4. Another surprise package are Charlton. The way they are going they should finish at least in the top 8. Typical chelsea at the top, but ManYoo in 5th and Arsenal in 7th? and us not even in the top 10? Ok i know weve played one or two games less than most but come on, losin 2-0 to Fulham isnt on. It doesnt sound right - "The European Champions are in 12th and 9 points behind newly promoted Wigan who are in 4th". We need a regular goalscorer and I dont think Peter Crouch or Cisse are giving us that at the moment.

Mind you things could be worse - Everton have played the same amount of games as us and they are bottom! :D

Anyway, I hope our fortune turns and we can get a run of wins under our belt, especially at Anfield. And come on Crouchie, stick some in the back of the net.
Chrissy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:39 pm

at the start of this year i put £20 on spurs to endup in the top 4, i done this olny to to the size of the team(something like 46 players)
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:55 pm

lakes10 wrote:at the start of this year i put £20 on spurs to endup in the top 4, i done this olny to to the size of the team(something like 46 players)

Barry Fry had a first team squad of almost 60 players at Birmingham 10 years ago, and they couldn't even finish in the top half of the old Division One.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion