Chelsea vs liverpool - Oh how i cant wait for this one ...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby rash » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:54 pm

matrix wrote:
RedWolf35 wrote:Chelsea Forever you do post some very intelligent thoughts on here I have questioned why you spend so much time, however, after reading some of your posts I think you add a lot to our site.

But let's get one thing straight your team should beat anyone in the world with the players that you have got   do you get any satisfaction when you win??  you purchased the title and because you have spent all that money think that you have a god given right to win everything   as it was cleverly pointed out its 11 v 11 and anything can happen in 90 minutes   lest you forget you did not score against us in 180 minutes last year   ok it was not a goal      yeah right   

If you want to post here then don't state that you are going to win both games and try and rip our team apart in doing so   a bit of modesty goes a long way!!!!!

Mourinho summed it up perfectly with his comments about Gerrard      "look back in ten years and count the medals you have   Chelsea will have more"   this is just the type of comment that makes people hate your team    heres one player that you could not buy with all your blood money so instead of accepting it you have to make infantile comments

Enough said     please remain on our site but have a bit of respect!!!    don't end up like your arrogant manager  :no

hey redwolf35  great post mate you were spot on with that post   :buttrock

I disagree... we need a villian on the site :D   keep up the :censored:-talking  but be prepared to recieve if you're going to be dishing it out
rash

Postby maximus » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:53 pm

2 - 1 to the 'pool over 2 legs  :buttrock

1 - 1 @ Stamford Bridge

1 - 0 @ Anfield
maximus
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion