Saturday - I can't wait.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:10 am

To all you sensible guys out there, OldRedEyes, Supersub, JohnBarnesGranny etc... as a small protest to how silly this site has been over the last day or two, i'm not posting another message until Saturday after i've heard the Middlesbro' result. 

The main forums have been the "Stop It" and the "Who Likes..." messageboards.

I mean, come on, whats going on people?  I joined this for the football!!!!! 

Anyone with a daft quote directed at me for my actions can ki$$ my @r$e.
jonnymac1979

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:13 am

no your right mate , im itching for saturday ,
all this nonsense goin on,

come on england lets stuff the ozzies :D

oh, is it liverpool boro saturday too?

ps why have you got a silly avatar?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:19 am

absoutely disgraceful all this nonsense hey guys?
Hey why wasnt I mentioned as one of the sensible ones eh Jonnymac?
You think Im sensible dont you cheesy?
116-1065305004

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:26 am

the return of beavis wrote:absoutely disgraceful all this nonsense hey guys?

yep , me and you are probably the most sensiblest out of everyone here,
jonnymanc dont know what hes talkin about ,
he probably hasnt noticed us yet but when he does im sure we will both be on his sensible list ,
me first and you second
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:35 am

cheesecakery wrote:
the return of beavis wrote:absoutely disgraceful all this nonsense hey guys?

yep , me and you are probably the most sensiblest out of everyone here,
jonnymanc dont know what hes talkin about ,
he probably hasnt noticed us yet but when he does im sure we will both be on his sensible list ,
me first and you second

well Im not sure about the first and second thing but we will beg to differ as we are sensible individuals.
116-1065305004

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:12 am

Back to the footy now then lads, eh?
jonnymac1979

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:15 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Back to the footy now then lads, eh?

We talk about footy, me and Cheesy are fine ambassadors to this site, true we may not be bosom buddies but we bring a little entertainment and now I feel we have a mutual understanding!
116-1065305004

Postby supersub » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:35 am

Well footy!!todays game!!boro/liverpool!!....what can be said about the match.Kirkland entered the arena with a clean sheet and a clean pair of gloves,the same can be said of the Boro keeper.They both left the pitch at the final whistle with the same clean sheet and the same clean gloves.At one point I believe the two keepers met in the centre circle for a cream tea with Heskey pouring the steaming brew from a pot he had prepared before the game.All in all it wasn't a match to write home about.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:45 am

the return of beavis wrote:

We talk about footy, me and Cheesy are fine ambassadors to this site, true we may not be bosom buddies but we bring a little entertainment and now I feel we have a mutual understanding!

Fine, whatever, blow your own trumpet, ambassador boy.  Bounce your views off a Manc.  Like I say, back to the footy now. 

There should be a lot more to discuss over the next few days with the Steaua game coming up.  It was just plain boring last week.  I was wasting my time being on here, and i've enjoyed this site since I registered.  I reckon its well good. 

I registered after the Villa game (0 - 0, remember, God awful match, Villa Park) because I needed to vent my spleen at something.  I didn't have Tommy Smith's email address for the Liverpool Echo, so I typed in "Liverpool Chat Forum" in a search engine and luckily this was the top one.  It's good seeing that some people really have something good and constructive to say.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if any of the LFC staff are registered on here?  I'm talking Board of Directors downwards.  They must be curious to see what the fans think.

Supersub, Chris. Either of you two must know.
jonnymac1979

Postby Owzat » Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:42 am

I was talking to one of my mates on MSN last night reckons the majority of "matchgoing fans" are 100% behind Houllier. Anyone here care to offer evidence to condradict this idea?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:29 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
the return of beavis wrote:

Fine, whatever, blow your own trumpet, ambassador boy.  Bounce your views off a Manc.  Like I say, back to the footy now. 

There should be a lot more to discuss over the next few days with the Steaua game coming up.  It was just plain boring last week.  I was wasting my time being on here, and i've enjoyed this site since I registered.  I reckon its well good. 

I registered after the Villa game (0 - 0, remember, God awful match, Villa Park) because I needed to vent my spleen at something.  I didn't have Tommy Smith's email address for the Liverpool Echo, so I typed in "Liverpool Chat Forum" in a search engine and luckily this was the top one.  It's good seeing that some people really have something good and constructive to say.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if any of the LFC staff are registered on here?  I'm talking Board of Directors downwards.  They must be curious to see what the fans think.

Supersub, Chris. Either of you two must know.

I am not blowing my own trumpet shitty a#se If you look at some of my threads, some are about football and on some I have a bit of a laugh.
Right take the advice of a embassador and go and wipe your a#se properly I can smell you from here :p
116-1065305004

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:12 pm

Nah mate, thats not me you can smell, thats just where you live.
jonnymac1979

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:26 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Nah mate, thats not me you can smell, thats just where you live.

where shittyarse?
Do you mean Liverpool, if so what are you doing on the Liverpool site?
116-1065305004

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:47 pm

I'm finished with this mate.  Hadn't you better get back to the shoplifting?
jonnymac1979

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:19 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm finished with this mate.  Hadn't you better get back to the shoplifting?

Go on then where are you from shittyarse? ???
116-1065305004

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion