When wednesday comes. - Why i can't wait for the 1st

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby babu » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:53 pm

:D  yeah. i hate being a hypocrite.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:56 pm

You're not the only one Ace, the transfer window has been doing my head in all summer.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:08 pm

Bamaga man wrote:This isnt a dig at the thread you started but what i mean is if we bought say Figo ,Aimar and Raul would you still be sick and tired with all the rumours ?

After all this happens every year whats the difference this year ?

Ok, I see where you are coming from, but would the purchase of these players have stopped the constant rumours surrounding Owen, Cisse, the scores of centre backs, and right wingers? Maybe the wingers, but the others would all still be around and they would still be pi55ing me off. Yes, it's nice to be linked with big players, but when those stories drag for weeks on end, unsettling the team and making people question the leadership, these things cannot be good.

Have I engaged in rumours? Yes. I'll hold my hands up and admit that I was the first one to post the rumour about Kaka on the rumour thread back in May when some Italian paper joked about it. Did I go on and on and on and on about it all summer? Where press reports linking it all summer? Was there ever a chance? No. Whereas the stuff about cisse has been floating around for at least a couple of weeks now, and the Winger/Defender/Owen thing has been dragging for ages now. I'm just bored to death with it.

What's different this year? MICHAEL OWEN!!! I suppose we should just move this topic to the Michael Owen thread and be done with it. That's what I'm thinking about really. That is the subject that makes me hate rumours when I used to love them! Every freakin day, every funking hour someone phones me, e-mails me, posts on here, talks to me from the TV or just plain tells me to my face something to do with Michael Funking OWEN!!!! He's coming here, he's staying there, he's going to Newcastle, he's going to ManUtd, he's going to Wigan (alright, that one made me laugh), his mate said this, his dad says that, his aunties cat coughed up a hairball that slightly resembled his left foot, Real Madrid want him, hate him, love him and couldn't care less all at the same time, he'll be here tomorrow, he'll be here on Tuesday, he's invented a frickin time machine and signed for us three months ago, he's registered his daughter at a nursery, he's flying to London, his wife wants him to join AC Milan because she reckons he'll look goood in Red and Black stripes with the white shorts that really set off his eyes, he wants to be with Didi, he wants to be with Becks, he wants more money, he doesn't care about money... ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!  :p  :angry:  :laugh:

IT'S DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!!!!

I can't remember anything like this, ever. Maybe I have a short memory, or maybe it's because this really is the biggest, most prolonged and in my humble opinion destined to be the most dissapointing transfer saga ever!

What I was trying to point out, was that I no longer care whether he comes or not. If he does then I'll dance naked in the streets while wearing a Michael Owen mask and singing YNWA, but if he doesn't then I'm sure I'll live. I just want a conclussion, any conclussion.
:upside:  :O 
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:12 am

The Ace1983 wrote:What's different this year? MICHAEL OWEN!!! I suppose we should just move this topic to the Michael Owen thread and be done with it. That's what I'm thinking about really. That is the subject that makes me hate rumours when I used to love them! Every freakin day, every funking hour someone phones me, e-mails me, posts on here, talks to me from the TV or just plain tells me to my face something to do with Michael Funking OWEN!!!! He's coming here, he's staying there, he's going to Newcastle, he's going to ManUtd, he's going to Wigan (alright, that one made me laugh), his mate said this, his dad says that, his aunties cat coughed up a hairball that slightly resembled his left foot, Real Madrid want him, hate him, love him and couldn't care less all at the same time, he'll be here tomorrow, he'll be here on Tuesday, he's invented a frickin time machine and signed for us three months ago, he's registered his daughter at a nursery, he's flying to London, his wife wants him to join AC Milan because she reckons he'll look goood in Red and Black stripes with the white shorts that really set off his eyes, he wants to be with Didi, he wants to be with Becks, he wants more money, he doesn't care about money... ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!  :p  :angry:  :laugh:

IT'S DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!!!!

Ok Ok Ok i get the gist ,funking funny sh!t   :laugh:   :laugh:   :D
66-1112520797

Postby neil » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:17 am

News just in!!! Micheal Owens foot resembles cats hairball.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion