Youngsters - Another one gone

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:53 pm

Michael Foley Sheridan, another one of liverpools talented youngsters has been released from his contract today. Why?We have had so many youngsters that have had the potential to be the next Gerrad/Owen, we don't need millions we need the youngsters to be given a chance. What a waste of time spending money on the youth system when we never bring any of them through. Is someone in the youth coaching to blame or is it Houllier? Since our season has been awful, why not play a few of the youngsters to the end of the season. Forget about CL we don't deserve it! I bet these kids will show more hunger than some current players
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:10 pm

I agree 100%.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby hotee_f » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:05 pm

Its a shame. This club is now just a s##t. I think its time for me to support another club. Go and f##k you liverpool and your gerrard houllier. When he is gone, then tell me.
hotee_f

Postby JBG » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:46 pm

hotee_f wrote:Its a shame. This club is now just a s##t. I think its time for me to support another club. Go and f##k you liverpool and your gerrard houllier. When he is gone, then tell me.

Don't let Stu hear you say that!

There's a name for "fans" like that: Man UTD fans!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:12 pm

hotee_f,

You said Liverpool are s##t, find another club you support. You are not REAL Liverpool fan!!!! I bet you are going to support Man Utd!!! Shame on you!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Supermarius » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:24 am

its just frustration! breathe slowly
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby XSD » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:33 am

I was considering not supporting any club at all except maybe a Spanish one until they are rid of Gerard Houllier. That way I can avoid being annoyed every week without betraying my principles.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:03 pm

stmichael wrote:Michael Foley Sheridan, another one of liverpools talented youngsters.

Sorry am I missing something, so now this guy has gone he is a talanted youngster.

I doubt very much you have seen much of him if at all, people are just looking for an excuse to have a go at Houllier.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:09 pm

Have to agree with Has. Not one of the names I've heard many fans mention in the same regard as Mellor, Whitbread, Welsh etc
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hotee_f » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:18 pm

Hi Stan,

I will always be a reds fan, forever. I just posted the message so much i was frustated. I hate Man Utd, i cant even hear them. So u see, the frustation is so deep inside me that i cant control wat i said sometimes just because i loved LFC so much. I get mad about LFC, i should say. But i have no real hope, I just wish one day i would see liverpool win the league, as it is my greatest dream in life.

Soory for wat i said. I was wrong.

But i think we, as Reds fans, at least we need to do something, coz everyone knows that our club is so low nowadays.
hotee_f

Postby zardd » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:44 pm

think another youngster Otsemobor looks promising but don't understand why GH loan him to bolton. he has pace & likes to support the attack. now with finnan injured, he will be a much better right back choice than biscan or henchonz in that position.
zardd

Postby Badmao1 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:39 pm

Have to agree with 'zardd' about Otsemobor, why let him join Bolton when we could be using him. He started against Southampton at Anfield and although we lost 2-1 he was one of our star performers(if i remember correctly i think the Sun gave him man of the match).
Badmao1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion