League champions - Liverpool fc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Bench » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:27 pm

Well guys, we won't see it this year. But in 2/3 years it will be a possibility. the loss on monday was hard for all to take, As is any loss for the club we love. but, you've got to remember that this club has been brought back to life in the last few years. Yes, the last two seasons were dissapointing, but we were still in touch with the leading clubs. If gh had not got a grip when he did then we'd be fighting relegation. The club was rotten from the core. Now it shows the seed of fruition. Rafa will bring that fruit to bare. it's a big job but he's the man for it. its a great job but he's the man to do it. we will win the league with rafa. But not this year. The fact is the club will survive and will go on from strength to strength. Stop the negativity, get behind te boys and lets all never walk alone.
The Bench

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:30 pm

No of course we won't win it this year, even though I wanted to believe that we could do it but we have two losses and are 9 points behind Arsenal. Next year we might be able to challenge the first two spots. This year third or fourth place would be good.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Bench » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:34 pm

Cheers AB. the point was mainly to the negative posters, not yourself, just hate the criticism that people bandy about to easily, you'd think they'd all managed a championship winning side!!!!(and CM4 doesn't count boys).
The Bench

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:39 pm

ah damn, i was just about to post all my successes on champ manager as well, oh well next time :p  :D
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:26 am

Heh, if CM counted for anything we'd all be managing G-14 clubs!  :;):  :D  :p
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion