Mr owen - Chances missed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby snagger » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:05 pm

How do all the ardent Owen fans feel now!Once again he loses us a game.He could,nt score in a whore house.He should be in the reserves until he proves he can do what he is paid for.We had a chance to steel a march on the Geordies and now thats gone,I suspect with a top four place.javascript:emoticon(' :(') :(  :(
snagger

Postby banana » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:17 pm

Owen has nothing to offer. No strenght, vision, control, self confidence, determination. We should sell him as soon as possible. That may prove difficult. A good team do not need his services, a poor team can not afford to pay his wages. So we are forced to keep him for another year. Well then, let him play among the reserves.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby zardd » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:31 pm

GH....leave owen on the bench,he really sucks. One game he's hot,next few games, he's cold like a dead fish...
let him knows he's not the fu**ing big shot around,gave others a chance....ahem, but come to think of it, there isn't anyone left in good shape
zardd

Postby stmichael » Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:42 pm

Some of your points raised are correct , but what annoys me is when the player "craves" Champions league football and yet he fails to convert costly penalties and chances , he must share the burden like all the other players by NOT constantly reminding Red fans that his contract depends on our CL qualification. He was a boyhood Red fan !! As for Houllier its obvious he must go - he stifles the players talents and confidence with cr#p tactics !
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion