Time to go houllier - You have had 5 years to get it right

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:14 pm

Right Houllier,
You have had more than 5 years to bring the title to Anfield and you cant even beat a bunch of Premiership Strugglers who were injury hit to hell.
When will you face facts that you arent good enough to manage a big club?
After todays game I call for every TRUE fan to boycott every Liverpool game under Houllier, people may say boycotting is wrong but under these circumstances it is understandable as it is to save the long term future of the club and it may make the board finally understand that defeats to mediocre opposition isnt GOOD ENOUGH.
That is the last game in the forseeable future I will watch while the French tw#t is in charge, I wont even associate myself with the club while he is at the helm.
Over £100 million worth of players and we get beat by a bunch of Premiership rejects, I may have predicted it but either way its a disgrace.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby unhappyred » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:23 am

Totally agree with ya m8.  Absolute disgrace hes making a laughing stock of us and with most of the players we have we wont be winning no prem either.  Why wont he just go i felt like crying yesterday after watching them if we didnt have gerrard we would be facing relegation im so dissapointed i dont know wat more to say:(  please go know before we end up hating up more than we already do. Martin oneill come now bring bobo and petrov with you please, celtic have won the spl now u can come a.s.a.p.:D
unhappyred

Postby Puddy Heskey » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:35 am

Did you see that team he played.My god what was he at.Woefull absolutly woefull.The sad fact is.If we come fourth.He'l probably be kept on.
Puddy Heskey

Postby RedSi » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:57 am

Agree with 95% of what you say unhappyred except "bring Bobo".....please say you are having a laugh, a more uncultured, unLiverpool-like player you couldn't nominate in my opinion..... :p

Martin O'Neill yes, bring Henrik yes, leave it at that......
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bootsnsue » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:37 am

I and the whole pub of supporters agree with you, what are they doing? Why did he not walk yesterday? He must go now or Owen will at the end of the season, you can see how fed up he is by the way he is playing! Also when GH goes, I hope, he can take his muppets with him! I do not need to name them!
bootsnsue

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:24 pm

GH has to go NOW!! but knowing this spineless board of ours they wont act, they will ignore what everyone else knows...that we are a second rate team going backwards under GHs leadership (if you can call it that?) they will let him struggle on! and if by some luck we sneak into 4th place by the end of the season he will proclaim what a great season its been cos, were in the champs league for next season! the board will pat him on the back and say well done Mr GH go out and  squander some more money on average medieocre players, (especialy if they are french!) cos, everything is rosey again in our garden..MY AR#SE IT IS!! do everyone a favour GH!!....go  and resign  and take some of those under preforming  average so called players with potential :laugh:  :laugh: with you and take your pathetic excuses and get on the next flight to frog land !! :p
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welshman » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:41 pm

i agree, boycotting games is the only thing that will get the chairmans attention. i used to go every game, but i havent been for 3 months and i wont again while houllier is manager. i dont care if anyone say's im not loyal, the club have got more money out of me than most people. vote with your wallet's dont give your money for houllier to throw away.
welshman

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:59 pm

The only way to get this board of ours to take any notice will be if fans either boycott or by verbal protest..starting with thurs game come on LFC fans we want our pride back!! we want our team back and more importantly we want a team capable of bringing us back what we have not had for far to long?... the holy grail!! the league championship!!! forget champs league to be the best we have to win our own championship first lets let this board how we feel cos its gone to long start getting the " houillier out" banners ready and voice your dissaprovel at our next game cos, its the only way this board will sit up and take notice!!  :angry:
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:09 pm

welshman wrote:i agree, boycotting games is the only thing that will get the chairmans attention. i used to go every game, but i havent been for 3 months and i wont again while houllier is manager. i dont care if anyone say's im not loyal, the club have got more money out of me than most people. vote with your wallet's dont give your money for houllier to throw away.

Correct at least someone understands my theory on boycotting games, because if we all refuse to go to games the board will have no choice but to act.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby redandblue » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:24 pm

Correct. The ONLY way the Houllier will get the axe will be if the fans let the board know how we feel. We are nearly 30 points behind Arsenal. I mean 30 f*****g points. Was talking to a chum of mine who is a big Arsenal fan. He simply cannot understand how we are putting up with it.

I have little sympathy for him. He is incapable of doing the decent thing and standing down. And if he did, that pillock David Moores would plead for him to stay.

It's disgraceful. We have played Portsmouth three times this season so far. And not won once.

Houllier is bleating on about an important European match this week. As we all know the really important European matches are being played by Chelsea, Arsenal and United. We are in a cup for also rans and aiming to finish as an also ran in fourth place.

It is f*****g disgraceful.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:43 pm

If any of you guys can pick up radio merseyside 58.7 tonights footy phone in 7-9pm it should be interesting eh?  ???
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Supermarius » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:04 pm

I cant even get to games anymore cos the supporters club has disbanded ,mind u im not missing much ! Also the Liverpool shop has closed much to the amusement of the Man Utd fans
  Go Now Houllier! Dont embarrass our club anymore!!
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion