Travel guide - Places we luv and hate

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:07 am

Yeah, definitely fancy it. Gareth's apartment is huge with his own rooftop pool (courtesy of the tax-free salary) so all we'd need to pay for is flights :)  He's just bought a Dodge Durango (massive american 4x4) and goes driving it out on the dunes like a maniac, reckons it's like being a kid with a very expensive go-kart. Jammy bugger fills the tank for about a fiver as well :(

BTW Ciggy you're a legend :cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:17 am

god I was drunk last night :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:31 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:heres ciggys other half in Israel :cool:

Maccabi Tel Aviv lager eh?  :laugh:   And I thought manure took the marketing a bit far! :D
Last edited by Woollyback on Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:56 am

Woollyback wrote:Me & my mate were lost in the middle of town there about 5am and had no idea how to get back to out hotel and couldn't find a cab anywhere, so we flagged a car down in the middle of the road to ask directions.

what you on about, that happens to you every weekend in manchester  :D   :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:33 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:
Woollyback wrote:Me & my mate were lost in the middle of town there about 5am and had no idea how to get back to out hotel and couldn't find a cab anywhere, so we flagged a car down in the middle of the road to ask directions.

what you on about, that happens to you every weekend in manchester  :D   :laugh:

I'm out on a big night tomorrow in town, I'll put my theory to the test and scav a lift from a random stranger.

If I haven't posted again by Monday, call the police :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:40 am

the trinity pub.
best place i ever been. situated in harrow with goth decor and live bands every saturday. beer is expensive, the pubs too small and too packed but i love it.

London places that are nice: covent garden, carnaby street, camden.

crappy london places: most anywhere else :D

Also london zoo, got penguins there.

America: i love boston best
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:48 am

zarababe wrote:.. beach is beautiful.. but the Atlantic Ocean is cold.. and the sea is a bit yellow.. stingrays swim not far from the shallow end. not dangerous though..

.. You'll lurve it though.. are ya goin to orlando too ?

cooooool - stingrays!! rays are my favourite fish by miles. my biggest dream in the world is to swim with huge manta rays, they're loads cooler than chav dolphins.

i won't be going to orlando this visit though zb - just 5 days 'work' in clearwater.

you were saying you loved venezuela, lynds. i had a bad bad time there and i was only there 24 hours!!  :D  it was at the end of my big 5 month backpacking trip when i was younger. i'd had no money for about 4 days and hardly eaten, i'd just been on a 27hour nightmare bus journey from the colombian border and just made it to caracas airport in time to catch the flight back. then they go and ask me for $10 airport tax and $10 departure tax. i had nothing apart from 2 birtish pound coins which they just weren't gonna accept  :D  . in the dn they keep me hanging on 'til the last minute - me thinking i'm gonna be stuck there for the rest of me life when suddenly these two 8ft venezuelan security guys literally pick me up and march me onto the plane pretty much telling me to f*ck off out the country. ii was pretty happy to leave to i have to say  :laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:55 am

No i went to the Isla Margareta, on arrival we got visas but dozy hole me threw mine away :upside: , up on leaving the Island in the airport they wanted that visa that I was leaving how long I had been there, only to find I couldnt leave :( I was cryin me eyes out.
they said you have to go to caracas and get another visa, it will take 2 days i was devistated, low on funds etc etc, anyway after 1 hour of pleading begging and crying they finally let me fly home, god I was happy i can tell you. :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:02 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:anyway after 1 hour of pleading begging and blowing them off they finally let me fly home, god I was happy i can tell you. :D

things people will do when desperate

naughty girl  :D   :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum