Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:51 pm

akumaface wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:glad you lost :D

I'm sure they don't like that in German....   :p

i dont suppose they'd like it in english either mate  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:54 pm

Loved the YNWA at the end.  Leverkusen should be proud of themselves.  A lot of dignity there. :)
jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:54 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:glad you lost :D

trust you to come out with that  :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:55 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Loved the YNWA at the end.  Leverkusen should be proud of themselves.  A lot of dignity there. :)

aye jmac, not bad for a set of losers  :D  :laugh:   :devil:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:55 pm

ian cooper wrote:Is everyone happy for me to post this on the Leverkusen forum? Then add any additions to it later?

Great stuff Ian, post it fella :cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:56 pm

yes ian, tell them i'm sorry they lost -----wuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D  :p  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:55 am

Ian , Germans have adopted th word Fan, they use it all the time, not anhaenger.

I studies German for 2 year , but don't have time to read what you put at the minute, cos i gotta rush back to work.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:51 am

ian cooper wrote:Here is the message I have put together so far:

Hello, I am a Liverpool fan and I registered here just to show my admiration and respect for Bayer Leverkusen as a club and their fans.

The game was played in a good manor, which is hard to come by in this day and age. What really appealed to me was the fact that your fans were brilliant all through the game, supporting their side while facing defeat. There was no violence shown for the defeat but just real support for your team, you have earnt respect from Liverpool and we all look forward to future games.

What really showed how great Leverkusen are was when You'll Never Walk Alone was played at the end, it seemed you even joined in. I will do my best to translate some messages from other Liverpool fans that we all wish to post here to let you fans know what was done is hugely appreciated throughout Liverpool.

Here are the messages:

if only all football fans had the heart that they have. singing that puts even us to shame when their team is buried and playing our anthem at the end. class. respect.  - andy_g

Great Fans with great support helped to make the night even better - ronmeister

Fantastic support, dignity in defeat, true football fans. Look forward to playing you again.  - Woollback

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------

and here in German, I've tried my best...

Hallo, bin ich ein Liverpool Anhänger und, den ich hier nur registriert habe, meine Bewunderung und Rücksicht für Bayer Leverkusen zu zeigen, als ein Klub und ihre Anhänger.

Das Spiel wurde in einem guten Rittergut gespielt, das hart ist, vorbeikommen heutzutage. Was wirklich zu mir appelliert hat, war die Tatsache, die Ihre Anhänger brillant alle durch das Spiel waren, unterstützend ihre Seite während Gegenüberstehenbesiegung. Es gab keine Gewalttätigkeit, die für die Besiegung aber nur wirkliche Stütze für Ihre Mannschaft gezeigt worden ist, haben Sie Rücksicht von Liverpool und wir alles Aussehen verdient das vorder ist zu zukünftigen Spielen.

Was wirklich hat gezeigt wie groß Leverkusen wird gewesen wenn Sie Nie Werden Laufen Allein am Ende gespielt wurde, hat es geschienen, dass Sie sogar in angeschlossen haben. Ich werde mein Bestes machen, einige Nachrichten von anderen Liverpool Anhängern zu übersetzen, die wir aller Wunsch aufzustellen hier, Sie zu lassen, fächeln weiß was wurde gemacht riesig ist geschätzt durch Liverpool.

Hier sind die Nachrichten:

Wenn nur alle Footballanhänger haben gehabt das Herz das sie. singend haben, dass sogar uns zu Schande stellt, wenn ihre Mannschaft und Spielen unserer Hymne am Ende. Klasse. Rücksicht vergraben ist. - andy_g

Große Anhänger mit großer Stütze geholfen, der nacht sogar besser zu machen - ronmeister

Phantastische Stütze, Würde in Besiegung, fächelt wahrer Football. Schauen Sie vorwärts zu Spielen Sie wieder an. - Woollback

Nur ein Punkt betreffend des ynwa am Ende, spielen sie es jedes Spiel, dies wurde gestellt von liverpool zu einem BL Anhänger auf Radio merseyside, aber sie hat auch gesagt, dass unser Klub demütigt wurde, aber wir sind in Erz vom Klub, und sogar als sie hatten geklopft uns aus zuerst messen Zeit sie still hat demütigt gefühlt hat, uns dort zu haben. ..wonderful Leute - nässt Echo

Ich Behälter ein Leverkusen Anhänger.

Große Stütze und viel Glück für den Rest von Ihrer Jahreszeit - taff

Hallo, ich bin ein Liverpool fan, und ich habe hier registiert zu zeigen meine Bewenderung und Respekt fur deiner Fussball Veriein und Fans.

Das spiel war in einem guten (not sure you can translate manor into this meaning in German?) gespielt, das ist heute, schwer vorbeikommen. Was hat zu mir wirklich appeliert, war der Umstand dass, deine Fans waren brilliant während des ganzen spiel (during the whole game) , trotz Besiegung.
Es gab keine Gewalttätigkeit, nur echt support? (Stutze is like the support by a pillar of a building I think) fur deine Mannschaft. Du hast von Liverpool FC respekt naturlich (that means you naturally have respect from liverpool, the other sentence is too hard to translate) und wir allen erwarten  die Spiele in der Zukunft.

Was hat wirlich gezeigt wie klasse Bayer Leverkusen ist, wann du hast "You'll Never Walk Alone" gesungen am Ende das Spiel.
Ich werde meine beste machen, einige Nachtricten von anderen Liverpool fans ins Deutch zu übersetzen. (last bit is hard to translate)

Wenn doch nur alle Fussball Fans haben das Herz wie Leverkusen. the rest is dead hard to translate so yours is fine.

Klasse Fans mit spitze support? haben der nacht sogar besser gemacht. - ronmeister.

Fantastiche suppport?, die Würde in Besiegung, echt Fussball fans. Ich freue mich auf, wieder dir zu spilen.   Woollyback

Ich bin ein Leverkusen fan!

Klasse support? und viel Gluck fur den Rest von deiner Saison (jahtrezeit is like seaon as in Summer, Winter etc)   - taff

it's very complex what you want to translate, and I had to use a dictioanry for many things as I think you may have as well.

Anyway, they would get the main idea of it anyway.

Thier is actally a forum on the German Liverpool Supporters Club which I ppst on occasionly. All in German of course but many of the people on their speak English.

the web address is www.german-reds.de.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion