Bad news for england fans - Good news for reds fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:08 pm

At last we can hear from the horses mouth what Stevie wants to do now he is out or the euros.

Its time for the lad to let the loyal fans know what he wants, time to break the heart of every Liverpool fan, or stick one up the russian revolution at the bridge.

I expect word by the weekend on his destination.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:11 pm

if he wants out, fine

no less than 30 million plus Duff or Parker
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redman25 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:12 pm

its going to be interesting to see what ****** he comes out with.  Dont know if anybody noticed it when owen scored and gerrard went over to congratulate him, Owen seemed to blank him!
redman25

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:14 pm

Lets hear what he has got to say before we crucify him first eh lad ??
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:18 pm

He's been rubbish thinking about it - imagine what he'll be like one way or the other ?
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redman25 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:19 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Lets hear what he has got to say before we crucify him first eh lad ??

hear what your saying leon.  But when you see his agent sat with Kenyon and Morinho in the stands it sort of gets to me a little.
redman25

Postby dundees pace » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:25 pm

Quite, Leon. Though he's had the chance to politely put all the rumours to rest.

I'm more than a tad concerned, Gerrard is the player we admire most - just hope he doesn't dissapoint us.

On the positive side though, it's great to see Baros doing so well. What more he's got to do now to get a decent run I don't know!
dundees pace

Postby mistyred » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:28 pm

You know what lads i don't really care, i have had enough of this ******.
I watched tonight's game and the difference between English so called superstars is that they are NOT, as i said in a previous post that we alway's think our own players are the best BUT they never prove it when the time is right.
I give 100% creditit to OWEn his finish was absolute class, Stevie Gerrard gave away the bloody ball every time that it came his way.
Trully great midfielders do the business when it count's (ronaldiniho,Nedved,Zidane) the list can go on,Believing your own hype is b o ll o x and as far as i am concerned after a couple of stinkers like that 31m or 50m huh don't make me laugh.
I have alway's loved Gerrard even when he was coming through and fighting for a place with little David Thompson, but of late i am shocked about his attitude i think he needs to nuckle down with LFC and get back to basics by which i mean pulling his head out of cloud nine and realising he is still only 24 and not yet the worlds best.
I hope he does stay because if he sits on Chelski's bench i can only see his talent going backwards.
Last edited by mistyred on Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:37 pm

going from Liverpool captain to a Chelsea Sub/ Maybe is a step back if you ask me
84-1083280474

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:50 am

7_Kewell wrote:if he wants out, fine

no less than 30 million plus Duff or Parker

Sorry Kewell but your Dreaming if you think we will get £30 Milion AND Duff and Parker  ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:52 am

mistyred wrote:You know what lads i don't really care, i have had enough of this ******.
I watched tonight's game and the difference between English so called superstars is that they are NOT, as i said in a previous post that we alway's think our own players are the best BUT they never prove it when the time is right.
I give 100% creditit to OWEn his finish was absolute class, Stevie Gerrard gave away the bloody ball every time that it came his way.
Trully great midfielders do the business when it count's (ronaldiniho,Nedved,Zidane) the list can go on,Believing your own hype is b o ll o x and as far as i am concerned after a couple of stinkers like that 31m or 50m huh don't make me laugh.
I have alway's loved Gerrard even when he was coming through and fighting for a place with little David Thompson, but of late i am shocked about his attitude i think he needs to nuckle down with LFC and get back to basics by which i mean pulling his head out of cloud nine and realising he is still only 24 and not yet the worlds best.
I hope he does stay because if he sits on Chelski's bench i can only see his talent going backwards.

Superb post and the best thing i've heard of the "Saga" that IS gerard all week !!!!!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:06 pm

Its eazy to beleive your own publicity.... its another thing to live up to it!!
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:05 pm

Stephen Gerrard has worked his socks off for Liverpool, he owes no liverpool fan anything, he came up through the club and has paid Liverpool back 100 times over the development money they've spent on him.  Gerrard, Owen, Henchoz and Smicer have all looked tired in this tournament.  Baros has looked outstanding because he hardly kicked a ball all season.  Davis Moyes done England a massive favour by limiting Ronneys involvement in Evertons campaign.  Likewise Ferguson re Ronaldo. 

Stephen Gerrard was tired for England simply because the kids been carrying the F**king football club and team on his back for the last two seasons. 

I really get fed up with people talking absolute rubbish about footballers whose boots they could never lace in a thousand years, no one here is including myself is knows fully how truly talented this lad is.  If he leaves Liverpool, Then the only people to blame is Moores and Parry.

And all the England Post mortems will do know good until the premiership is reduced to eitheir 19 or 18 teams.  I like the 19 because that give each team two weeks off per season, England are a good team, with oustanding players, they just arrived at tournaments completely shattered.  Remembers the pace of English football, the strain rainy sodden pitches put in players legs and the travelling in Europe for top teams, sadly it all takes its toll come June.  Thats why english teams get through groups stages in europe only to fall at the last, They bloody knackered.  I would add that Many of the real Madrid Stars have been ****** too and I think they're all tired as well.    Anyway one thing is for sure Ashley Coles been the player of the tournament so far, we really do need a world class midfielder next season
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby mistyred » Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:29 pm

Hmmm Knackered some of the lads i know work on building sites every hour god sends to support thier family on £8.00 an hour that's friggin knackered.
£60 grand a week and 2 hours training a week plus 90 mins 2 days a week at most?.
Don't go shoven ****** in peoples ears because the truth is they are paid handsome amounts to do the (JOB) they do,I have heard ex so-called pros saying it's rubbish that footballers shouldn't be tired cos they get payed so much Ahhhhhh bless.PFFFT typicle.
Ask Vinny Jones what it's like to work on site carrying a hod,Pisses me off.:angry:
Don't get me wrong i know footballers are human but the ordinary joe on the street cannot afford to put Two Ferraries and a porshe on his driveway.

Loyalty,Strange old word, Don't know what it really mean's but,i hope old Stevie has absolute bundles.
God Bless.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:53 pm

Well said mistyred...those who work their socks off, earning in one year what these players earned in one week and paying good money to watch some of these prima donnas putting in half-hearted efforts are the ones who are hard done by.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion