Thank you to bl fans - Messages

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:32 pm

Following on from my earlier topic about how impressed I was with the Leverkusen fans, I have tried to get onto their forum to express my admiration for them but being unable to speak a word of German it's been a fruitless task

However, one of our members Ian Cooper speaks a little German and has volunteered to do his best to translate for us and came up with the idea of us putting a few of our messages to them together into one big message of good will to post onto their forum

I think that's a sterling idea so get posting your brief messages on this thread, and Ian & I will endeavour to do the rest
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:37 pm

if only all football fans had the heart that they have. singing that puts even us to shame when their team is buried and playing our anthem at the end. class. respect.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ronmeister » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:38 pm

Great Fans with great support helped to make the night even better
ronmeister

Postby Woollyback » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:41 pm

Fantastic support, dignity in defeat, true football fans. Look forward to playing you again.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:49 pm

Great to see that
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wet echo » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:59 pm

just a point regarding the ynwa at the end ,they play it every game,this was put to a BL fan on radio merseyside,but she also said our club were humiliated by liverpool but we are in ore of the club and even when they had knocked us out first time they still felt humbled to have us there...wonderful people
wet echo

Postby ian cooper » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:59 pm

Here is the message I have put together so far:

Hello, I am a Liverpool fan and I registered here just to show my admiration and respect for Bayer Leverkusen as a club and their fans.

The game was played in a good manor, which is hard to come by in this day and age. What really appealed to me was the fact that your fans were brilliant all through the game, supporting their side while facing defeat. There was no violence shown for the defeat but just real support for your team, you have earnt respect from Liverpool and we all look forward to future games.

What really showed how great Leverkusen are was when You'll Never Walk Alone was played at the end, it seemed you even joined in. I will do my best to translate some messages from other Liverpool fans that we all wish to post here to let you fans know what was done is hugely appreciated throughout Liverpool.

Here are the messages:

if only all football fans had the heart that they have. singing that puts even us to shame when their team is buried and playing our anthem at the end. class. respect.  - andy_g

Great Fans with great support helped to make the night even better - ronmeister

Fantastic support, dignity in defeat, true football fans. Look forward to playing you again.  - Woollback

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------

and here in German, I've tried my best...

Hallo, bin ich ein Liverpool Anhänger und, den ich hier nur registriert habe, meine Bewunderung und Rücksicht für Bayer Leverkusen zu zeigen, als ein Klub und ihre Anhänger.

Das Spiel wurde in einem guten Rittergut gespielt, das hart ist, vorbeikommen heutzutage. Was wirklich zu mir appelliert hat, war die Tatsache, die Ihre Anhänger brillant alle durch das Spiel waren, unterstützend ihre Seite während Gegenüberstehenbesiegung. Es gab keine Gewalttätigkeit, die für die Besiegung aber nur wirkliche Stütze für Ihre Mannschaft gezeigt worden ist, haben Sie Rücksicht von Liverpool und wir alles Aussehen verdient das vorder ist zu zukünftigen Spielen.

Was wirklich hat gezeigt wie groß Leverkusen wird gewesen wenn Sie Nie Werden Laufen Allein am Ende gespielt wurde, hat es geschienen, dass Sie sogar in angeschlossen haben. Ich werde mein Bestes machen, einige Nachrichten von anderen Liverpool Anhängern zu übersetzen, die wir aller Wunsch aufzustellen hier, Sie zu lassen, fächeln weiß was wurde gemacht riesig ist geschätzt durch Liverpool.

Hier sind die Nachrichten:

Wenn nur alle Footballanhänger haben gehabt das Herz das sie. singend haben, dass sogar uns zu Schande stellt, wenn ihre Mannschaft und Spielen unserer Hymne am Ende. Klasse. Rücksicht vergraben ist. - andy_g

Große Anhänger mit großer Stütze geholfen, der nacht sogar besser zu machen - ronmeister

Phantastische Stütze, Würde in Besiegung, fächelt wahrer Football. Schauen Sie vorwärts zu Spielen Sie wieder an. - Woollback

Nur ein Punkt betreffend des ynwa am Ende, spielen sie es jedes Spiel, dies wurde gestellt von liverpool zu einem BL Anhänger auf Radio merseyside, aber sie hat auch gesagt, dass unser Klub demütigt wurde, aber wir sind in Erz vom Klub, und sogar als sie hatten geklopft uns aus zuerst messen Zeit sie still hat demütigt gefühlt hat, uns dort zu haben. ..wonderful Leute - nässt Echo

Ich Behälter ein Leverkusen Anhänger.

Große Stütze und viel Glück für den Rest von Ihrer Jahreszeit - taff
ian cooper

Postby andy_g » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:00 pm

nice one, ian.

and for the correction on the ynwa issue, wet echo.
Last edited by andy_g on Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:02 pm

Ich bin ein Leverkusen fan.   :D  :D

Great support and good luck for the rest of your season
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ian cooper » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:07 pm

Is everyone happy for me to post this on the Leverkusen forum? Then add any additions to it later?
ian cooper

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:19 pm

Nice one ,go for it Ian  :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ian cooper » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:27 pm

Lol my German is very bad, just sent it to a mate who studies the German language at university and he's currently laughing at how bad it is, sorry:(
ian cooper

Postby akumaface » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:36 pm

Hey, its the heart that counts. I didn't see the game but it really show what kind of class both our and their fans have. If every fan is as classy as the one Leverkusen has, we can all enjoy the game with the greatest joy to its truless sense.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:43 pm

glad you lost :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:46 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:glad you lost :D

I'm sure they don't like that in German....   :p
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Next